Any feedback on VN [Hikari no Umi no Apeiria]?

zxdvas

For info on this VN:

vndb

op

I have sporadically heard some good feedback on this VN but I am skeptical of its merit, whether it told an unique story, has a great plot or explored some new area VN has not ventured. Info-dumping on Turing test, uncertainty principle is not going to impress me. Anyone care to say a few words on what it did best, what kind of audience it is aiming at, how vigorous its plot is?

Interesting to know. I have seen some poster who can read Japanese praising it and along with Kin'iro Loveriche, are considered some of the best VN in 2017. I cannot testify this but I did my share of bringing its existence to larger awareness. The frontier of VN is not that transparent and the only thing you can rely on is hearsay. Thanks.

Edited by zxdvas
no reply in between

Generally a funny game is how I remembered it.  It did have some really interesting stuff involved, but it wasn't anything you wouldn't run into in Harumade or Akiyume.  Protagonist is generally hilarious, and the contrast between the hilarity that comes out of him and the deadly seriousness of the situation is... an excellent choice at times and not so at others.