Clockwork Alt Works

Clockwork Loli

Sigh... I just can't take it anymore. I feel intense pressure of guilt in my heart.

Alright, I give up. It's me, UnlimitedMoeWorks (aka EastCoastDrifter), and I did the most scummiest thing on this forum ever since I was banned for spamming.

Yes, I'm ban evading, and all for a selfish reason of wanting to get back into this community after my recent screw up knowing full well the risk of getting caught was big.

But now my guilt over doing this is outweighing my desire to rejoin. My heart is telling me that I'm doing a bad thing, and I can't keep up the facade anymore.

Alright Fuwa mods, terminate me for good. I'm not going to bother apologizing for my actions or ask for forgiveness because Mitch told me I beg for forgiveness way too many times. What's done is done, and I deserve it.

Nice, but you are not the only with alts, all most everyone has alts (except me cuz I'm a good boii), all past and current mods have alts. And about the part about getting back in this community is honestly what I don't really get. The community exist out 10-20 people and their alts making fake conversations and threads. Oh and the people who sign up to make recommendation threads who have already have been discussed a million times. And since their is now a high anti-policy on memes and shitpost, the only thing that I notices that this community is going stale. It makes me sad to see you go, in a already decreasing community. I salute to you my friend. 

Edited by Asonn

22 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Holly shit, when did that happen? What were you spamming?

12 minutes ago, Thyndd said:

This. Wtf happened? If I've ever seen shitposts in Fuwa they were definitely not yours :michiru:

I did a dumb thing and accused VirginSmasher of harassing me (even though he wasn't and was just mememing). I took my anger way too far and out on the forums by spamming "www" on most of the thread categories. Naturally, Kaguya banned me as a result.

Edited by Clockwork Loli

This is an alt I fully know of and allow, by the way. He asked me about doing it. Not ban evading or anything.

For one night the forums had no supervision for around 2-3 hours, in which east spammed "www" threads constantly.

I deleted around 20~30 of them, but there were even more. He's currently on the "flagged as a spammer" list until I find a time I can remove him from that to deal with the remaining spam, which is why all of his posts disappeared. Of course, we did talk about it. 

Everyone has really bad days sometimes and real life can affect your decisions somewhat heavily. It's ok man. 

Hey look at that, everything's fine. I'm glad for you. I figured you didn't do anything too crazy to deserve a permanent ban. It's not like I've been around Fuwa for so long, but I've been in forums that had nazimods and I definitely noticed it in a way shorter time period. Fuwa is actually pretty chill.

I must say though, you have a peculiar way to deal with anger issues :makina: No more spamming the weeb letter from now on buddy.

2 hours ago, Asonn said:

all past and current mods have alts

tfw I'm the odd man out because I'm too much of a square \:Teeku:/

1 hour ago, Clockwork Loli said:

Sigh... Yeah, it's true. Kaguya did allow me to create the alt, and Dergonu and Zenophilious agreed to it as well. Despite this however, I still felt like I was ban evading because my main account is still flagged.

Like I said before, though, it's not really ban evading if you're given the okay to do it by multiple mods.  Besides, you'd have just received a warning or a temp ban if you hadn't spammed so much lol  It wasn't meant to be a permanent punishment, just a stop-gap measure until all the spam could be cleared.

I'll see if I have enough time before work to get rid of the rest of the spam.

EDIT: @Clockwork Loli So, unfortunately, it appears that there's no way to recover your content, either the spam or the legitimate posts.  The spam tool wiped all of it, and there's no way to recover them.  I unbanned you, as the spam tool apparently applied an automatic permaban to your account.  You can either go back to your old account, or keep this new one, whichever you'd prefer.

1 hour ago, Zenophilious said:

EDIT: @Clockwork Loli So, unfortunately, it appears that there's no way to recover your content, either the spam or the legitimate posts.  The spam tool wiped all of it, and there's no way to recover them.  I unbanned you, as the spam tool apparently applied an automatic permaban to your account.  You can either go back to your old account, or keep this new one, whichever you'd prefer.

Why not be reborn? Clockwork Loli, a phoenix rising from the ashes!

3 hours ago, Kaguya said:

Everyone has really bad days sometimes and real life can affect your decisions somewhat heavily. It's ok man. 

You can move on and endeavour to handle your anger better in the future. The community is clearly accepting you back. :sachi:

:kosame:

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

I understand. I'll keep with this account because I've already made a number of posts with it already. At the very least, I don't have to worry about hiding myself anymore because it only creates pressure on myself for not being "me".

44 minutes ago, Clockwork Loli said:

I understand. I'll keep with this account because I've already made a number of posts with it already. At the very least, I don't have to worry about hiding myself anymore because it only creates pressure on myself for not being "me".

I give full support for this iteration of you being the official one, the nick and avatar combo is really solid.

:thumbsup:

And, to the broader issue, if the admins don't want you banned I think everyone else is also ok with this. After all, I don't think most of us even noticed the whole drama, let alone be bothered by it. :)

Edited by Plk_Lesiak