[help] 428 Shibuya Scramble

Silvz

So yeah, it took me two days to get completely lost in this game. I have been following the walkthrough available here in the forums until the second time slot (11:00 - 12:00) and then decided to read Tama's storyline before the others.

The problem is that the WT only has the choices made in each route instead of having all choices needed to get to some endings. So, when I tried to get the bad ending 16, no matter what, I kept getting BE 15, probably due to my choices in Tama's storyline. As those who have played know, the choices in every route affect the others, but I simply don't know how to revert my choices to a point where I can "fix" it.

It may seem trivial as it is only one ending for now, but as the game has almost 100 of them, I'm afraid that I may have the same issue (or even a bigger one). The worst part is that besides Fuwa's guide, I can't seem to find another one, nor one that  has all the choices that lead to the endings.

The worst part is that there isn't a ctrl Skip option, and rereading everything just to find out that I had the wrong ending doesn't help.

Please, community, help me <3

Edited by Silvz

Did you follow the walkthrough in order? You need to start the 11:00-12:00 block with Osawa's route first, because Osawa automatically gets the Bad End 16 if you start with him first. I made that mistake too when I thought I could just wing it on my own. lol

But since you've messed up, no worries! I just completed this awesome game a few days ago, so it's Lemius to the rescue! :sacchan:

The way to acquire this ending is by having Minorikawa texting his fellow reporters instead of asking Chiaki during 11:30. The exact quote of the choice you're looking for is, "What he needed now were dependable folks he could count on. He decided to email all his contacts from back in his staff reporter days." Pick that option, then move on to Osawa's route. TADA!

If you need any more help, feel free to ask me. I pretty much acquired all 85 Bad Ends through trial and error, so I pretty much know how to get every single one of them. Hope you enjoy the game! It's awesome!

Edited by LemiusK

7 hours ago, LemiusK said:

Did you follow the walkthrough in order? You need to start the 11:00-12:00 block with Osawa's route first, because Osawa automatically gets the Bad End 16 if you start with him first. I made that mistake too when I thought I could just wing it on my own. lol

But since you've messed up, no worries! I just completed this awesome game a few days ago, so it's Lemius to the rescue! :sacchan:

The way to acquire this ending is by having Minorikawa texting his fellow reporters instead of asking Chiaki during 11:30. The exact quote of the choice you're looking for is, "What he needed now were dependable folks he could count on. He decided to email all his contacts from back in his staff reporter days." Pick that option, then move on to Osawa's route. TADA!

If you need any more help, feel free to ask me. I pretty much acquired all 85 Bad Ends through trial and error, so I pretty much know how to get every single one of them. Hope you enjoy the game! It's awesome!

Thank you a lot! I will probably come to ask for your help again pretty soon haha

Just now, Silvz said:

Thank you a lot! I will probably come to ask for your help again pretty soon haha

One advice I can offer you is to not follow the walkthrough, at all. Try and get the true end of each time block by yourself while avoiding the bad end during your first try. It's more fun that way, since your choices would have a bigger impact that way, and it feels much more satisfying finishing each time block by yourself (not to mention that it definitely feels a lot more awesome when you complete the final time block and achieve the ending by yourself, since the ending would feel like you've earned it rather than just following some walkthrough). Each time you've completed a time block, refer to the walkthrough for the bad ends you haven't acquired. Rinse and repeat the process for every time block. Complete => Refer WT => Next Time Block => Complete. And if the walkthrough doesn't provide you enough clues, just ask it here again in this thread and I'll be glad to answer.

It might take a lot more work than if you just blindly follow the WT, but I guarantee that the ending feels much more emotional if you put in the hard work yourself, as you'll feel like you were fighting alongside these characters. :kosame: Well, that's how I felt anyway. lol