Sign in to follow this  
littleshogun

Hello Good Bye Steam Store Opened (REMOVED)

Yeah finally we have the Steam store for HGB was finally opened, in which it's been delayed for a while here and ironically still manage to have summer release for Australian people lol. What I can say is that we should just expect this as charage with the MC focus instead of spy action VN, even though the premise was definitely make people expected that. If anything, at least this isn't Grisaia in which they need to rely on the FDs in order to resolve Yuuji's past. Anyway, here's the Steam store page below and feel free to take a look at it.

Hello Goodbye Steam Store Page

PS - I don't know if this is the good time or not, but I figure may as well try to open the thread about HGB here. Oh and I'll update the first post here with the character info later, and for now let's just say that the cast is pretty interesting.

Edited by littleshogun

1 hour ago, Wildbreed said:

Hmm:yumiko:

Dont you find something odd here?..
You should probably correct this mistake before it causes any misunderstandings  

Yeah I find it odd that I managed to mistaken HGB as Hello Lady without realizing it lol, so thanks for noticing it. Anyway, the next release here is still HGB instead of Hello Lady in case you already misunderstood about that.

So apparently it's removed from the Steam store, and obviously it'll be affected the release time thanks to Steam being fickle here. Let's still hope that we can still get HGB released here, and if possible by not using Steam anymore in which they proved to be quite a fickle one.

Speaking about Steam, well to tell the truth I'm kind of wary when they say that they'd allow 18+ VN to be sold on their store, because there's a chance that they revert to their stubborn policy and looks like my paranoia is founded after all with the removal of Imolicious and now this. I just hope that all of the developer still managed to sell their game through Steam, although it may be hard though considering that Steam being fickle now and probably will in the future.

Edited by littleshogun