Soooo Red Dead Redemption 2 Came Out

mitchhamilton

this little studio released a sequel to their popular western game, dont know if anyone has ever heard of it called red dead redemption. years later they released a prequel to this game but despite being a prequel it has a 2 after it. could have called it anything else that starts with an r like red dead rhetorical, or something.

anyways, bought it little under a week ago and ive been playing it constantly. its been affecting my sleep (and my reading. :rimu: ) 

been having loads of fun and having some loads of shit thrown at me in this game. a lot of gripes are minor in the big picture though. i am loving this game a lot despite its problems. i cant dislike a game that has fishing! :nico:

12 minutes ago, Clephas said:

... I sort of liked the first one, but I couldn't muster interest in another.  Same for GTA after IV. 

gta 5 is a very shallow experience. red dead is the same as gta 4 or san andreas with how it feels like a living world with its npc's. some random encounter could turn into a quest for treasure or a secret about someones shop or home.

im sure through subsequent playthroughs youll recognize some patterns but until then, its unpredictable.