Fortissimo\\Akkord translation

PeteN00b

I've been snooping around once in a while and I noticed that some sort of translation was released for this VN a few months ago by EA Games SakuraGame;

Were there any improvements made in regards to this or is it still the same old that there is on Steam? Not sure if I want to actually go through the horror I've seen by this company.

Edited by PeteN00b

9 minutes ago, PeteN00b said:

EA Games SakuraGame

Yeah, that seems about right. :makina:

On the topic itself, I've checked the Steam page and it says that it still does not support the English language.  The VN's summary is still written in kanji, which leaves me to believe that it hasn't been translated to English at all unfortunately.  Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

2 minutes ago, Clockwork Loli said:

Yeah, that seems about right. :makina:

On the topic itself, I've checked the Steam page and it says that it still does not support the English language.  The VN's summary is still written in kanji, which leaves me to believe that it hasn't been translated to English at all unfortunately.  Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Apparently, they published the international version of the game as a separate app for some reason... And they left all the text in the screenshots in Japanese. Doesn't look reliable if you ask me. :makina:

Unfortunately, nothing much can be done at this point except waiting for someone to retranslate the entire game or reading it in japanese. Having read about 17 hours of the "translated" version I can say it's definitely an atrocity not worth going through.

Also, as someone who found Fortissimo far better than both Dies Irae and Tokyo Babel, I'd say it's worth a shot (If you can read japanese, that is). I'd be missing the only VN I gave a 10 if I hadn't read it back in 2015. In the end, everyone should reach their own conclusions after going through any media.

The art were promising enough for sure, although the translation was definitely not very good to put it nicely and unreadable to put it bluntly. So yeah may as well move on and read something like 11eyes or Ayakashibito, and it's a shame that we didn't have this properly translated because it would be nice if we have another translated chuuni VN.