VN With A Story Like 428 Shibuya Scramble

LemiusK

You don't really need to play NOAH though to enjoy Chaos Child, because the spoiler contents from Chaos Head was only touched the general events in which it should covered enough in the old version. As for NOAH, it did add some stories for the heroines which while it's very appealing considering that it allow us to know more about them, it didn't really neccesary in Child though so you can play the old Chaos Head in order to enjoy Child. Besides, it''ll be a long wait anyway if you waiting for NOAH. So my suggestion here would be just play the old version, and from there you can start Child after you finished withe the Head. Have fun.

12 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

You don't really need to play NOAH though to enjoy Chaos Child, because the spoiler contents from Chaos Head was only touched the general events in which it should covered enough in the old version. As for NOAH, it did add some stories for the heroines which while it's very appealing considering that it allow us to know more about them, it didn't really neccesary in Child though so you can play the old Chaos Head in order to enjoy Child. Besides, it''ll be a long wait anyway if you waiting for NOAH. So my suggestion here would be just play the old version, and from there you can start Child after you finished withe the Head. Have fun.

Well, the thing is, I read that the old C;H was rather linear with very few choices and brief branches, and that Noah might change that with its additional routes (and possibly additional bad ends). The expanded content is why I was interested in C;H in the first place, since I don't really enjoy linear VNs. Notice how (in my signature) Umineko isn't among my favorites despite having an awesome story. School Days' story is hardly spectacular, but I put it there because of its massive branching routes.

I don't really mind the long wait, to be honest. I mean, I've waited this long for KimiNozo to be translated and its completion is nowhere in sight, so I might as well wait for Noah too, even if it's 1-2 years. I've waited for Infinity War to come along for a long time several years ago, and it's 2018, its arrival is here. I think 1-2 years of waiting isn't too bad compared to that. I'm still young.

And besides, do I really want to just skip past all the content I would have read in the old C;H by the time Noah is translated? That just seems like 1) I might miss additional content they insert between, and 2) I would ruin the immersion of the story skipping past all that to get to the additional content. I think I'd rather be patient with this one if it's that good of a story.

Edited by LemiusK