Happy birthday to Thyndd

Thyndd

Today my Fuwa account turns exactly 1 year old, and, in catgirl years, that means I'm already legal and ripe for the taking for anyone interested :vanilla:

It's been a fun time, though it seems like it was yesterday when I sign in. Time sure flies by huh :michiru: I still clearly remember when I wrote my introduction post. 

Anyway, I'm glad I entered Fuwa. I've had the chance to discuss the adventures in  VN land with great, super friendly people and that made it all the more enjoyable. 

So, for the year to come, thank you for everything and yoroshiku onegai shimasu ne. 

Is it a thing to celebrate Fuwanovel's account? If that's the case then happy 1st anniversary to your account there, and I hope that you'll find more inyeresting thing here.

PS - Speaking about anniversary, I'm about to celebrate it at 4th anniversary if you've curious although I'm just started to be more active after more than a year though since I made the account (At 2016). Guess time goes flew past indeed, and sorry for the useless trivia here.

Edited by littleshogun

Thank you everybody. Such a warm reception, it brings a tear to my eye :sacchan:

4 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

It's been a year, huh? Well, congrats! :vanilla: The posts you make are generally interesting (and, I guess, entertaining) to read, so it's really nice to have you here! :D

Glad to hear I hold good entertainment value. I hope it doesn't diminish in the future :vanilla:

31 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Is it a thing to celebrate Fuwanovel's account?

betsuni :yumiko: I'm quite the original one. I don't know, I thought it made much more sense to celebrate an account anniversary than my own, or you know, the 500th post or whatever.