Question About Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort

alpalin

Wait. Are you saying that the translation is blatantly wrong or that the read time for the translation doesn't match the play time of the audio clips? Cus' I've never read a translated VN where the read time for a piece of dialog matched the playtime of the accompanying audio clip.

1 hour ago, alpalin said:

if there was no voice actor that would be just fine. it kills immersion like this for me and bugs the hellout off me :notlikemiya:

Well usually the translator translate the lines in whichever they like as long as it's still within context (Probably), so if I may give the suggestion here you can mute the voice if you've been bothered by that.

15 hours ago, tahu157 said:

Wait. Are you saying that the translation is blatantly wrong or that the read time for the translation doesn't match the play time of the audio clips? Cus' I've never read a translated VN where the read time for a piece of dialog matched the playtime of the accompanying audio clip.

yes and no,it's more like thats not exatly what she says,changes heroines personality.read time seems ok and doesn't matter to me.

13 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Well usually the translator translate the lines in whichever they like as long as it's still within context (Probably), so if I may give the suggestion here you can mute the voice if you've been bothered by that.

not entirely out of context but changes heroines personality.and cutting voices is just sad...

Edited by alpalin

On 07.11.2018 at 12:37 PM, Stormwolf said:

Just because you heard a word you've heard before doesn't mean you know what it meant exactly in that context. 

it's not matching in context nor their personalty.

look i've been watching anime  for 10 years and reading novels for about 4 , i kind of understand that kind of thing...

did you even read translated novel ?

Edited by alpalin