Sol Press 2019 Licensing Survey

Dreamysyu

Yeah, kinda tricky if you don't know what you are doing. I'd recommend using something like LNDB for LNs since they usually link directly to the Amazon page when you click in one of the LN volume covers.

Anyway, I was lazy so I only voted two times. I doubt my choices will be picked though.

VNs: Amayui and Koiken Otome

LNs: Bu ni Mi and Nogi Wakaba wa Yuusha de Aru

Mangas: Nanoha ViVid and Touhou Ibara Kasen

10 hours ago, Hetzer123 said:

What about manga?

I leave LNs and Mangas blank while I only request unpopular VN.

As far as I know there's nothing like that for mangas, so I guess you'll need to take its japanese name (Example: 魔法少女リリカルなのはViVid) to the search bar on japanese Amazon and go for its page to get the link in the シェアする button. You can use the covers to guide yourself, or maybe choose the 本 (Book) category at the side of the search bar and pay attention at コミック/コミックス (Comic/Comics) words for mangas (And 文庫 or 単行本 (Bunkobon/Tankobon) for novels).

I'm gonna just drop a quick suggestion if anyone's unsure what LN to request. :) And hey, it saves you from having to navigate a Japanese website~
http://amzn.asia/d/aQHiyXi

As for my VN choice, I think I'll go with Ikusa Megami Zero as well. I don't really have anything else in mind, so I'll just go with FinalChaos' choice. I'm not particularly disinterested in it, either.

Edit: I'll add in a manga link too. I don't particularly care for manga in general, but I remember liking this when I picked it up years ago, and it doesn't look like any fan TLs are interested in translating it further.
http://amzn.asia/d/6vDfIG5

Edited by Kenshin_sama

Tenbin no La Dea, simply because it wont be 10+years old upon release and makes a good entry into the series despite no being the 1st one.

As for manga, guess i´m going with Imako System there. Can´t be any bad having one of the best things i´ve ever read available on Hyourin.

Edited by SaintOfVoid