Recommend me my first Visual Novel :)

NewToVN

I feel like reading the whole thing has its own merits. In terms of the true route being last, it usually is that way in VNs anyways. The theme of murder/violence is prevalent I guess, but it isn't really all that big compared to some other VNs. I think it helps that there are no real CGs for the majority of the violence and the story carries itself pretty well. The objectification of women is one of those touchy subjects, but the theme found in G-Senjou no Maou really makes a lot of sense. Especially considering how the rest of the story unfolds in each of the individual routes.

Well that is true there's no violence CGs or gore or anything but somehow i couldn't feel connected to the story through out pretty  much every route except the true route, of course I know the true one should be the last one but the person asking for a VN stated they want the true route to be easily achieved and G-senjou is the opposite of that. It's just a VN that didn't click with me that well for most part although when i finished the true route  everything in G-senjou made a lot of sense and it was the only route that made me feel a bit more emotional. The layout and the storyline were indeed well made and i understood their purpose when i completed the game and i praise them for that.

But I guess i'm just more fond of light hearted stories.

I guess i'll fill out the form for G-senjou since no one else did. 

Note this is only me personal opinion on the game, despite me not liking it a lot i can still make a rational evaluation of it.

G-Senjou no Maou
TECHNICAL
Short ☆☆
Easy Japanese ☆☆
All / Almost all text is voiced ☆☆☆
Replay voice button ☆☆
GENRE
Mystery ☆☆☆
Comedy ☆☆
Action ☆☆ (Depends what you define as "action". In this case i'm considering all the fast paced scenes and crimes)
LIGHT Romance ☆ 
GAMEPLAY / FEATURES
Gameplay / Choices ☆☆☆☆
"Transparent"  routes ☆☆
True/good ending NOT based on pure luck. ☆☆
PRESENTATION
Artstyle ☆☆☆
Voiceacting ☆☆☆
Few extreme H-scenes ☆☆☆

TOTAL :  34 x 

You said you dislike murder and violence, honestily G-senjou no Maou has these themes quite present through out the routes since the protagonist is the son of the Mafia boss and he is present in a lot of crimes and pretty much every route involves a crime related to him although I don't think most end with a murder it was a bit too serious for me, i prefer light romance and in G-senj the protagonist often objectifies the girls he is with and doesn't appreciate anything around him, but the mystery is there for sure but the only route that explains everything is the true one, all the others don't. And ironically the true route is the one that takes the LONGEST time to get into. The 2nd chapter allows you to get to Tsubaki's route, the 3rd chapter allows you to ge to Kanon's route and the 4th Chapter allows you to get to Mizuha's route and only in the 5th chapter if you don't enter any of these routes, will you be able to reach the true route.

Hi!

I have nothing against murder and violence as part of the plot. On the contrary, life and death situations is more exciting than the usual school dramas. I also love media (books/anime etc) that explores peoples moral greyness. Like Death Note was one of my favourite animes (and yes, i was rooting for Light the whole time). What i dislike, is violence/murder SEX. As in - protagonist rapes and/or kills the woman he wants. Even this could be ok, if it was not the protagonist doing it (but the bad guy) etc :P

BTW, i just squinted at your posts, as it seems there might be spoilers there. I dont want to know what each route contains, so forgive me for not reading the in the fullest :)

EDIT: My definitions of "Action" in VNs is kinda broad. Anything you would see in a action, thriller or adventure movie, i guess. Travelling, shooting, escaping, killing dragons, breaking in, etc etc.. From what i know about G-senjou no Maou, it probably would earn both stars, yes :P

Hi!

I have nothing against murder and violence as part of the plot. On the contrary, life and death situations is more exciting than the usual school dramas. I also love media (books/anime etc) that explores peoples moral greyness. Like Death Note was one of my favourite animes (and yes, i was rooting for Light the whole time). What i dislike, is violence/murder SEX. As in - protagonist rapes and/or kills the woman he wants. Even this could be ok, if it was not the protagonist doing it (but the bad guy) etc :P

BTW, i just squinted at your posts, as it seems there might be spoilers there. I dont want to know what each route contains, so forgive me for not reading the in the fullest :)

EDIT: My definitions of "Action" in VNs is kinda broad. Anything you would see in a action, thriller or adventure movie, i guess. Travelling, shooting, escaping, killing dragons, breaking in, etc etc.. From what i know about G-senjou no Maou, it probably would earn both stars, yes :P

Well if you put it like that then it was a misunderstanding on my part. I'll recommend G-Senjou then since it fits all your categories perfectily. 

Don't worry i made sure it didn't contain any spoilers, i merely named the protagonists and when their routes can be achieved (chapter wise), no plot or story was mentioned.

I hope you enjoy it.