Ssssslithery greetingssssssssss

MirāNoHebi

Hi, I like mostly yuri/otome visual novels(I've read Fate/Stay Night though for example). Not really new to the community per say, I've been on the Discord quite a while now(Hi Dergonu!). I have a interest in Japanese culture, and language. I also have a great interest in kei cars that are produced for the Japanese market exclusively, I've owned 2 before, and I'm about to get my 3rd as soon as I get the tires so I can drive it out of port.

Welcome :wafuu:

Admittedly I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to cars, so it's not like it's particularly surprising... but I didn't know what K-cars are. From what I've read, they are similar to smart cars but you are allowed to actually drive it on the highway? :michiru: Hmm they look cute, though I don't know if I'd feel safe driving one of those at more than 60 mph.

7 hours ago, Thyndd said:

From what I've read, they are similar to smart cars but you are allowed to actually drive it on the highway? :michiru: Hmm they look cute, though I don't know if I'd feel safe driving one of those at more than 60 mph.

These days they have airbags, and other safety features ordinary cars have. They are designed for city driving though, 60km/h(this is the speed the drive them up to on the emissions tests) to 80km/h at most even if the meter goes all the way up to 120km/h or 140km/h if it is a turbo(older pre-2000 ones it is 100km/h and 120km/h). Sure you can drive them on the highway but then they will guzzle gas just like SUVs do.

Welcome to Fuwanovel even though we already see each other at Discord (So welcome to the forum might be more appropriate), and sorry for the belated greeting here. Not quite interested with the car for now (Too expensive), but everyone has each their own if we talk about hobby. Hope that you'll have fun here, and feel free to ask some recommendations if you need it.