3. 3. Best side girl

• Reika
    • Tama
    • Rin
  4. 4. Worst pet?

• Gome
    • Gome
    • Gome

i started of with Miyabi route on this.. Gotta say the Art style is fantastic.. its better than Sanoba Witch actually...
The Sex Scenes Hmm i am kinda mixed on this.. some are good some boring.. The common route ones are definitely good... 

i stopped playing inbetween Miyabis route and started Sanoba Witch..

At least we didn't have Ren did engaged with five demons there since when he was small unlike Marriage. As for the VN, I like to say that the graphic was quite good indeed and it's interesting to see that MC live with both of angel and demon unknowingly. Also the angel was quite brocon, and I think she and Shigure could have a long girl talk about their brothers, although I know that the angel was only step sister. I say that because the character designer was Sayori from Nekopara, and I guess Bokukotsu here might be good if one want to see more character with same art style as Nekopara (Duh). Have fun in regard of Bokukotsu there.

PS - As for the apperance, the best design to me is Miyabi (The witch) following by Emiri (The angel), although Emiri's sub name was like FFVIII final boss though.

Edited by littleshogun

Oh wow 

sprite viewer (full sprites at that!), after stories, a zip file with wallpapers, scene-jump to any chapter within a route and designer commentary from Sayori and the VAs. Coupled with the good UI and settings menu, this is some S-rank stuff :Chocola:

Technical stuff and the gallery rarely get a shoutout, so make sure to praise it whenever you can.

EDIT: Steam Achievements actually give us a ranking list for the girls based on who people picked.

1. Miyabi (12,2%)

2. Yuu (12%)

3. Emiri (11,9%)

4. Arle (11,2%)

5. Riria (10,8% rekt)

Side girl rankings: 

1. Reika (12,3%, everyone going for the milf action)

2. Tama (11,6%)

3. Rin (10,6%)

Edited by TexasDice

I've read about 1.5 routes (Emi and half of Yuu). I really don't know why I did Emi first; didn't really care for her route. Yuu is going a lot better, though. Looking forward to Miyabi a lot, but I'm saving her for last. Also, I'm looking forward to literally all the side routes more than any of the main characters except Miyabi...

Biggest surprise: the TL is consistently pretty good! (Except that shiritori scene in Yuu's route, ouch, and the very rare clunker line.) Like, I'm actually enjoying reading this. Ten points to Slytherin.

32 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Biggest surprise: the TL is consistently pretty good! (Except that shiritori scene in Yuu's route, ouch, and the very rare clunker line.) Like, I'm actually enjoying reading this. Ten points to Slytherin.

I remember one part in which the protagonist expressed his like of Yuu's ***** in the middle of Arle's H-scene. That was kind of weird :wahaha:

Also, I can connect to you somewhat, I kind of had to force myself through Riria's part because I made the fatal mistake of reading her mom's wholesome side-story first. Riria's mom has got it going on.

On 10/28/2018 at 10:59 AM, TexasDice said:

Oh wow 

sprite viewer (full sprites at that!), after stories, a zip file with wallpapers, scene-jump to any chapter within a route and designer commentary from Sayori and the VAs. Coupled with the good UI and settings menu, this is some S-rank stuff :Chocola:

Technical stuff and the gallery rarely get a shoutout, so make sure to praise it whenever you can.

EDIT: Steam Achievements actually give us a ranking list for the girls based on who people picked.

1. Miyabi (12,2%)

2. Yuu (12%)

3. Emiri (11,9%)

4. Arle (11,2%)

5. Riria (10,8% rekt)

Side girl rankings: 

1. Reika (12,3%, everyone going for the milf action)

2. Tama (11,6%)

3. Rin (10,6%)

I often pick the girl i like the least first and in that order.

Sanoba also did have full body sprites feature (You could drag the sprites), after stories, and scene jump though (The same with Wahahigh iirc) so I think it's good to see that nowadays we got more VNs with that kind feature. The commentary by the seiyuu was definitely most interesting one, because it's rare in translated VNs although regretfully we couldn't even understand it because there's no script that accompany the spoken line, and let me blunt that the publisher here should care about seiyuu commentary because it's quite rare that we have that and so far only Da Capo 2 that have the transcript for that was translated (Hakuai and this didn't have the translated transcripts). While granted people could attempt to understand this through spoken Japanese, I would say that it would be nice if there's a transcript for non-Japanese speaker.

They haven't said anything about a fandisc release yet. I have no knowledge whatsoever, but mixed opinions on whether they'll do it. On the one hand, I imagine this game did well for them and expect the fandisc would too, so it seems only logical that they'd do it. On the other hand, I don't recall SP ever releasing a fandisc before, unless you count the little Grisaia things, which are obviously exceptional (I could be wrong and just unaware of things they've released, though?). Notably, they didn't (yet) do the fandisc for WagaHigh, which I imagine also did well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 9:10 AM, Fred the Barber said:

They haven't said anything about a fandisc release yet. I have no knowledge whatsoever, but mixed opinions on whether they'll do it. On the one hand, I imagine this game did well for them and expect the fandisc would too, so it seems only logical that they'd do it. On the other hand, I don't recall SP ever releasing a fandisc before, unless you count the little Grisaia things, which are obviously exceptional (I could be wrong and just unaware of things they've released, though?). Notably, they didn't (yet) do the fandisc for WagaHigh, which I imagine also did well.

I really want them to release the fandisc, Wagamama High Spec OC. I am sooo happy that Karen finally gets her own route. Ever since I saw her in the first game, I've always wanted her to have her own route.

8 hours ago, Kaito1 said:

I really want them to release the fandisc, Wagamama High Spec OC. I am sooo happy that Karen finally gets her own route. Ever since I saw her in the first game, I've always wanted her to have her own route.

I'm pretty sure she's literally fandisc bait. Like, moege makers intentionally include an attractive girl who's not one of the heroines just so they have something to move product if they decide to make a fandisc later.

57 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

I'm pretty sure she's literally fandisc bait. Like, moege makers intentionally include an attractive girl who's not one of the heroines just so they have something to move product if they decide to make a fandisc later.

It's funny when the main girls pale in comparison to the ones they leave out.