To Heart Translation Project (English - Spanish)

Renka

To Heart Translation Project

To.Heart.full.492742.jpg

VN info (from VNDB)

Spoiler

In this game, you play as Fujita Hiroyuki, a high-school student who seems to have more interest in romance than in his studies. In his school there are several pretty girls, and his goal is to be nice to one of them, to make the right decisions when talking to her, and ultimately to win her heart.

Year: 1997
Developer/Publisher: Aquaplus, Leaf
Platform: PC
Rated: +18

Join this server to receive updates:

https://discord.gg/G9nd22F

Translation preview:

English
Spanish

About the project:
This a TL project for To Heart 97, currently focused on the original game.

Issues/Recruitment:

Nothing, currently.

Progress:

(Updated as for 30/11/2020):

Scene count (translated AND inserted): 500/993

Morning events, Akari route and Serika route are fully playable.

KiriKiri port:

Added opening

Added main menu

Added point system

Fixed sprites

Fixed soundtrack (so that it won't skip like crazy when playing)

Staff:

Base compile/Decompile script tools: Eli

Translation/Script-Executable compiler: Renka

Edited by Renka
Update

Hmm... PS1 version seems to have Aya Hisakawa voicing one of the characters... I'm slightly interested :) Unfortunately, Spanish version is of no use to me :( But if you manage to make English one, I'm looking forward to it (unless I somehow manage to read original before, but there's still long road before this happens ;) )

8 hours ago, adamstan said:

Hmm... PS1 version seems to have Aya Hisakawa voicing one of the characters... I'm slightly interested :) Unfortunately, Spanish version is of no use to me :( But if you manage to make English one, I'm looking forward to it (unless I somehow manage to read original before, but there's still long road before this happens ;) )

Translation programs probably work better for spanish to english, but dont take my word for that.

3 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

Translation programs probably work better for spanish to english, but dont take my word for that.

EDIT:
forget what I said, i misunderstood your message :sacchan:

Good luck with the translation, looks fine so far judging from that video.

Edited by Deep Blue

• 7 months later...
On 24/10/2018 at 1:54 AM, ittaku said:

I'm pleased to see more of the To Heart world getting attention, having translated To Heart 2 myself. Good luck with the project.

Ittaku you are the best. It literally blew my mind, when I heard that Ittaku isn't some fan tl group but a single guy doing all the translations. I can't even convey with words how much impressed I was. Its too late but Thank you very much for to heart 2's translation. You are like a celebrity for me. 

2 hours ago, SpookySaint said:

Ittaku you are the best. It literally blew my mind, when I heard that Ittaku isn't some fan tl group but a single guy doing all the translations. I can't even convey with words how much impressed I was. Its too late but Thank you very much for to heart 2's translation. You are like a celebrity for me. 

Thanks! Never too late. To Heart 2 will last forever for me, and any feedback is always appreciated ^_^

• 9 months later...