Sign in to follow this  
Hetzer123

Nukige not "Made in Japan" with quality artworks?

I heard many people recommend Japanese nukige but not OELVN nukige or other OELVN genre for how they portray the sex scene. I am curious about how they handle the sex scene.

I am not looking for Japanese nukige translated in English or VNs with 3D graphics.

Edited by Hetzer123

Hard Work a nukige made by an english company, haven't read it myself but art looks nice.

Negligee not sure if I could really consider it a nukige since it only has sex scenes at the end and a masturbation scene at the start though it does feature a good deal of nudity and I think the main element planned to sell it was sex.

Galaxy Girls: Starlight Blossoms Bloom Brightest this seems to have a lot of sex scenes.

Btw I am not saying I recommend these titles in general, the only one that I have gone through is Negligee which I found dissapointing though I do think they are nukige or close to nukige and feature good artwork while having been made by english companies.

Edited by bakauchuujin

Thanks for the answers. I should have asked for non-Japanese eroge with good sex scene because there are less recommendation. It doesn't have to be originally in English (i.e. french).

Edited by Hetzer123