Wholesome yuri reccomendations?

LittleFalcon

Hello, so I'm a massive yuri fan and recently I have ran out of yuri anime/manga to read/watch and I decided to try and find some yuri visuel novels. I have not read many visuel novels so Im asking you guys for recommendations. I want translated yuri VN's with good story and likable characters also NO male interference.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and sorry for bad english.

I would recommend:

Not only are they great Yuri, but pretty fantastic VNs overall as well. 
Also do note that the full-voice version of Kindred Spirits should be coming out soon, so you might want to wait for that. 

There are a lot of SonoHana/A Kiss for the Petals entries e.g. A Kiss for the Petals: The New Generation and what I've read has been fluffy and cute, BUT very much not wholesome depending on your definition :maple: - there are a lot of H scenes, no men involved though!

I thought I'd mention them on the off-chance "wholesome" doesn't exclude high sexual content.

Edited by Sayaka

Well some of those recommendations above were definitely very good, and as for mine I seconded Hakuai here. As for more recommendations, well you can try Sono Hanabira franchise although keep in mind that it was nukige though (It's good though if you want to see many sex scenes). For more info in regard of Sono Hanabira, there's ten shorts VNs that was focused on five couples (Each couples did have two VNs) and all of the VNs were culminated in the 11th VN aka Maidens of Michael, so you may try on those as well if you have some time.