unconventional hi

zxdvas

Prob should have made this earlier but no point in introducing if that is the only post I make.

Socially awkward and never get along with others. Has taken the role as a silent observer. Has a strong opinion about the world but would rather keep to myself. Irrational at times because irrational is better than insanity. Has a remote interest in literature and philosophy but not enough to dedicate myself into it. Facing an identity crisis of what kind of person I want to become. Has failed too many people's expectation to the point of not even being ashamed. Is that kind of person you would not want as a friend or colleague in real life.

To be honest, I don't know why I even made this post. Would rather be left alone to save others' trouble. Realised that one single person's fate is insignificant to the whole of humanity. But have yet to let go. Like a lone survivor in some distant isle. Can either choose to live in solitude but somewhat self-sufficient or risk all to return to civilisation.

*Clephas emerges from the earth in a plume of purple-black flames, Fiddle's head resting in his right hand, its mouth open in a soundless cry of terror, and Lesiak's heart, still beating, somehow still pumping blood into its owner's body, resting atop the left.  Inside his open, impossibly wide mouth are quadrillions of souls, some wailing in agony, others merely going about their daily business, showing off the sheer scale of the tens of thousands of universes he has devoured.*  Hello, welcome to Fuwa. 

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and that's quite an unique introduction that you got there. Anyway, as long as you want to contribute to this community here then feel free to do so. I hope that you'll find yourself comfortable here, and feel free to ask for recommendations if you interested to play some new VNs.