Bishoujo Mangekyou: A Girl's Cursed Legend

25666.jpg
Bishoujo Mangekyou – A Girl’s Cursed Legend
VNDB
Patch Download (By Euphemic TL)

Onogami Shigehiko, a teacher at an all-girls school, is a man of love - of love towards beautiful young girls - and to this day he has managed to keep this hidden from those around by playing as Mr. Serious.

From the fear of losing his beloved career as a teacher, he has had to abstain from crossing the line with any of his students until now.

...Indeed, until now, until he met Kagarino Kirie, a mysterious girl of stunning beauty - it is this meeting that finally derails him into crossing that line, a line that was better left not crossed.

[From VNDB]

***Game Info***
Biman1 is mostly linear, with few key choices (I'll indicate which one it is inside the guide) and a 5-6 hours length, but, there's an unlockable short scene if you see both "routes". Things to note:

• I will not be including the Cum Inside/Outside options on the guide, just remember to save and select both options for CG collection.
  • Remember to save before making a choice (specially on key options).

***Walkthrough***

Kagarino Kirie
Kagarino Kirie

Spoiler

1)Take my blood
2)Still want to be close to her
3)forgive Kirie
4)Tightly hug Kirie
5)Keychoice here, you can choose to "Forgive Kyrie" for a Femdom scene or select "Take revenge on Kyrie" for a Maledom scene instead. 

If you chose to forgive Kyrie:
6)Perky and cute song

If you chose to take revenge instead:
6)Impressive and beautiful song

*After seeing the ending on both "routes", you’ll see a short extra event. If it doesn't appear, load a save file and skip to any END.

Credits:
Translated from Seiya-Saga.com

Edited by Guest