Hello everyone! I'm new!

Wobin

I just created my profile and I thought I should introduce myself.

I'm not used to creating blogs of any kind but I'll try to be active here and to learn how this is done.

I'm new with VNs and I'm learning all the terms I can but I haven't played many, so I would appreciate any advice and  recommendations.

Also just to clarify if there is any inconvinience with my writing, I speak spanish and I am still learning english, I hope I didn't write anything without sense...

I just read the rules but let me know if this is not the place i should be posting this or feel free to delete my post. 

19 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

Hi fellow VN noob, I'm a noob too so let's be friends :Chocola:

What got you into Visual Novels?

Well, I saw some videos on youtube about Katawa shoujo, after I played that VN  I really liked it, after that I started to play other VNs and I thought I could join a community to receive recommendations and talk about this, What got you into this?

Edited by Wobin
A tiny error...

Just now, Wobin said:

Well, I saw some videos on youtube about Katawa shoujo, after I played that VN  I really liked it, after that I started to play other VNs and I thought I could join a community to receive recommendations and talk about this, What got you into this?

Short answer, Steins;Gate. Slightly longer answer, what I wrote in my own intro that I posted like a day ago :Keepo:

21 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel! :mare:

So, have you read Katawa Shoujo in full yet? If you did, I could recommend trying some other freeware VNs, like Lucid9, Cupid or One Thousand Lies. :)

Yes! Katawa shoujo was my first VN, I'll try these but Wich one do you recommend me to play first?

26 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and I think you did fine in regard of your English there. Also if you need some specific recommendations in regard of VNs, feel free to ask us about that here. I hope that you'll have fun here.

Thanks, I'll think of what I would like to play and I'll make a blog about it tomorrow so I can get recommendations, There is no problem in what I can ask? obviously following the rules...  

3 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Short answer, Steins;Gate. Slightly longer answer, what I wrote in my own intro that I posted like a day ago :Keepo:

I'll take my time to play steins gate I have only watched the first season of the anime, Is it better than the anime? like, does it have anything I haven't seen in the anime already? 

7 hours ago, Wobin said:

I'll take my time to play steins gate I have only watched the first season of the anime, Is it better than the anime? like, does it have anything I haven't seen in the anime already? 

It covers the same story as the first season (the second season adapts the VN S;G 0) but it goes into more detail when it comes to the science and the characters. The greatest sin the anime committed was cutting out 4°C ;)

If want to continue reading free VNs at first I would recommend Lucid 9. 

Edited by alpacaman

8 hours ago, alpacaman said:

It covers the same story as the first season (the second season adapts the VN S;G 0) but it goes into more detail when it comes to the science and the characters. The greatest sin the anime committed was cutting out 4°C ;)

If want to continue reading free VNs at first I would recommend Lucid 9. 

I'll consider playing it then, more detail in the charachters is always welcome, I'll search about Lucid 9, thanks for your help!