Princess Evangile Steam Key Giveaway (ended)

snowbell55

I have a spare Princess Evangile key from the physical copy that I'd like to give away. (Given away)

Requirements: 

Have 20 (or more) posts here.

Have not (and genuinely want/intend to) read the VN. I'm hoping the key can go to someone who'll read the story and enjoy it. It's okay if you don't wind up enjoying it, but I'd prefer that it doesn't wind up going redeemed and then never even started. 

I'll leave the draw up for 24 (maybe a bit more if I'm unable to get to a PC) hours and then close it, use a randomizer to select the winner (only one post per person per thread will count) and PM the key to the winner. 

Edited by snowbell55
Changed the title to show that the giveaway is over

Just now, bakauchuujin said:

Btw the steam version has some CGs not in the 18+ version, though the scenes with them are probably like 2 or 3 min combined if you don't count where they just put a CG over where it was sprites before. Just wanted to warn you before you give it away.

Thanks but that's no problem. I already have the Steam version - that's the one I read. Because of that I can't (and really won't) use this key. 

Okay. Going to close the submissions now and run a randomizer. Sorry for the slight delay. 

8 hours ago, VonKlaus said:

nice i was  thinking to play princess evangile  good luck everyone

Congrats - you're the winner. I've sent over the key. 

Thanks everyone for participating :). 

Edited by snowbell55