Hi, I'm new, hi.

Kiwi

I get stressed easily, and recently due to my illness watching anime in the morning got stressful too (that used to be somewhat of a ritual for me). I happened to have steins;gate on my vita and that worked out as a good alternative. That made me realize that visual novels are pretty chill. So now I'm into VNs, have finished s;g and am out for more. Have started playing s;g 0, but am a bit disappointed in the seemingly downgraded overall quality of it (they ruined my man Daru, rip). Oh well. For now I've been looking into other Science series as well as some fate/ stuff too, because I've been interested in those from before anyway.

Main reasons I came here is to complain about s;g 0, find recommendations, as well as to do some promotion for my game if the admins allow it. I also like discussion, so I'll be poking around. Hope my VN noobiness isn't too annoying.

Thanks for having me!

Edited by Kiwi

Hi, I'm new here too! Is your Vita soft modded? If it is may I recommend Remember 11 and Ever17? They both have fan translated PSP versions and as you probably know Vita does a wonderful job playing PSP games. I actually started Remember 11 on my PSP and finished it on my Vita and I'm currently working my way through Ever17. They're very science fictiony and probably some of the closest things you'll get to Steins;Gate.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and as for VNs recommendations I think both of Chaos Child and Shibuya Scramble with the former was from the same series as Steins Gate (Sci Fi ADV). Of course while I'm at it you may try Chaos Head as well, considering that it's the first Sci Fi ADV that was came from Steins Gate. I hope that you'll have fun here, and if you need some more recommendations feel free to ask us.

Chaos Child has been on my radar since steins gate, and it's on the vita too, so I will definitely get to that sooner or later. Never heard of Shibuya Scramble though, looks way mad --> count me intrigued.

Anyway, thanks for the welcomes and the recommendations!