Any tone's work games

periah250

Hatsukoi 1/1 or hoshiori have proven to be nigh impossible to run. I try to install either and if I'm lucky i get the damn thing installed which it then either wont run or shuts down after running. If i'm unlucky the thing will just refuse to install citing Siglus error. I can't get any of them to work. I remember getting hatsukoi 1/1 to work at some point awhile ago but after append came out i literally cant get it working at all.

If you installed the common route patch, it should be able to work properly by clicking 'SiglusEngine'. If not, just make sure that all file in your Hoshiori folder was added to your antivirus exception list, because usually the antivirus would prevent some patched VNs to run and Hoshiori here is one of those (Maybe HatsuKoi too). If it's still not working, then you should delete the save folder at My Document (Default location of save folder) because the error was usually in regard of old save or something like that. I hope my advice here would be helpful to you.

Ok first to hoshi ori, the biggest error I come across is usually the 1503 error and thats omnipresent andthe alpharom hack seemed to fix it to a degree howeveer the game would remain black for a second and then outright crash every single time. For hatsukoi 1/1, well it still refuses to install.