SakuraGame ruins another title from Cabbit this time it is Kimi e Okuru, Sora no Hana

bakauchuujin

SakuraGame has now decided to ruin another Cabbit VN, considering that they had already gotten 2 licenses from Cabbit I guess it is somewhat expected. With Kimi e Okuru, Sora no Hana being licensed they only have Love Love Life Ojou-sama 7nin to Love Love Harem Seikatsu left before they have taken all the licenses from Cabbit and they move on to destroying VNs from some other developer. Guess they will probably move on to other titles under Skyfish (Cabbit is a subsidiary under Skyfish btw).

And with that, two out of my three favorite VNs have recieved butchered "localizations." ChuSinGura was first, Kimisora second. (If SakuraGame touches Chrono Box I swear...)

I'm also a huge fan of the Soleil series from Skyfish, and have been hoping to either see it handled by a big company like MG, JAST etc who can do it justice, or perhaps even to work on it myself. But I guess there's a decently big chance freaking SakuraGame will butcher those games too now... *sigh* Y u do dis...

Sorry but can you stop saying they have already ruined this title when there is no proof this is a bad translation!!!!

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

And with that, two out of my three favorite VNs have recieved butchered "localizations." ChuSinGura was first, Kimisora second. (If SakuraGame touches Chrono Box I swear...)

I'm also a huge fan of the Soleil series from Skyfish, and have been hoping to either see it handled by a big company like MG, JAST etc who can do it justice, or perhaps even to work on it myself. But I guess there's a decently big chance freaking SakuraGame will butcher those games too now... *sigh* Y u do dis...

Get better taste. None of my favorite titles have translations.

2 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

Sorry but can you stop saying they have already ruined this title when there is no proof this is a bad translation!!!!

Get better taste. None of my favorite titles have translations.

I understand why they are saying at SakuraGames are ruined VN, since most of VN they are translated don't have 18 + content, when it suppose to have 18 + content in first place and I agree SakuraGames are ruined VN and are not going to stop. 

We can't be sure at translation are good or not. 

I wish it was NekoNyan, MG or Jast USA so pick up Kimi e Okuru, Sora no Hana and other VN they have translated, so they could keep 18 + content. 

8 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Considering how many terrible translations they produced so far, the probability of this one being any different is so small that it's not even worth talking about.

I agree with that, I don't understand why SakuraGame decide to translate VN when they only ruined VN since they cut off H content in VN.

8 hours ago, Novel21 said:

I agree with that, I don't understand why SakuraGame decide to translate VN when they only ruined VN since they cut off H content in VN.

SakuraGame cares about money and nothing else, the quality of what they release isn't a factor.

If you want more info about them here: NSFW link (BTW they are worse than most people think)

btw they are also using their games for raffles.

Edited by bakauchuujin

15 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

I mean, if SG's abysmal track record isn't enough for you, this is from the game description on the Steam page:

The grand blue sky is so enchanting. When I gaze above, I feel like melting.
I'm gifted in only one certain way.
Which I can't tell anyone, even if I want to.
But I'm sure that, there are other people that have power like me.
But no one tells, they seem to be hiding, so will I.
Hide it deep, deep inside my mind. Hide myself under the sky. Only this way can I survive.
"Gotcha!"
However, she's still found me.
A smile blossomed on her face like flowers.
I'm glad...
I'm glad that finding me can make her smile. I'm glad I have this power. I'm just...glad.
Her kind can only be seen my me...I mean us, a certain type of people.
She hasn't a physical body for a long time.
From that day, we are connected in some way.
In this campus, the spirit lives along with human.

Quite a fitting VN for them seeing that it got ghost in the VN itself which terrifyingly fitting SakuraGames (SG) even further, because obviously ghost here would be associate with death. It's too bad though that the old translation project with the goal to translate Kimisora here is stopped in the past because of real life issue back at two years ago, otherwise we could laugh at this attempt by SG as being redundant here. Well I guess it would be the best to just move on here, and accept the fact that Cabbit along with Skyfish (Kimisora's company) were desperate in need of money so much they accept SG as their helper - it's quite common occurance that some of VNs studio in Japan did have financial problem if I remember.

Edited by littleshogun