Warning don't buy VNs from Paradise Project they are SakuraGame

bakauchuujin

Just wanted to warn people that SakuraGame has moved a lot of their games under a new name called Paradise Project. For anyone not familiar with SakuraGame they are a chinese VN translation company. While they mainly aim at the chinese market they also do "translations" for english as well, these translations are done using machine translations and are pretty much unreadable, as such they are hated by many in the VN community since them getting a license means that the VN is dead in regard to getting an official english release. 

My main point here is don't buy any VNs from the company called Paradise Project, they are SakuraGame and they are horrible, other than their horrible translations there are also other things that I think should make it so steam could ban them, but steam probably don't care since they get lots of chinese sales.

Edited by bakauchuujin

8 minutes ago, Darklord Rooke said:

What I'm seeing on Steam is that "Paradise Project" has been around for at least a couple of years:

https://store.steampowered.com/search/?publisher=Paradise Project
https://store.steampowered.com/search/?publisher=SakuraGame

Well many or all of the games/VNs on Paradise Project are the same as ones that were previously under SakuraGame, not sure about the details of everything though, just found someone talking about it on reddit as well as the name having changed for the vndb page. Figured they just changed name, but maybe they split the company or something not 100% sure what is going on.

Edited by bakauchuujin