Fuwanovel Updates (releases, interviews, etc)

AdventSign

[redacted] - I guess I was in bad mood when I wrote in this thread, it's nice that things are going to change, even if just a little bit. Maybe hoping for a bigger breakthrough is also not that pointless? Would hate to see the site die and that's exactly where it was going this summer. After Tay's brief appearance and promise of changes things got slower than ever, at least on the outside... 

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

1 hour ago, tahu157 said:

I tried volunteering to write the VNTLS posts but never anything back.

Hello. If it was me you were contacting, then sorry for never getting back to you. I know somebody contacted me about VNTS a while ago that I never got around to responding, and I feel bad about it.

There are a couple factors here. One, our VNTS system is not the most intuitive in the world and it takes time to teach someone how to do it, as well as all the quirks of what we do and don't report, and how we report it. If we don't have time to do a single update, then we don't really have time to teach someone the ropes, unfortunately. The other factor is that I'm generally uncomfortable handing the baton off to someone I don't know very well, which is admittedly up for debate if that's what's best for the site. Maybe if someone is volunteering, then should we just accept their help without question?

Either way, starting a week or two from now, I will have 100x as much free time in the day, and I plan on getting back into the groove with VNTS. I'll also see if I can get some other site content rolling as well.

Very sorry for the extended absence, everyone. But hopefully things will be slightly less dead soon. :)

@Decay I messaged Tay about it over the summer. I just checked the message and he still hasn't viewed it yet so he probably hasn't even logged in since before I sent the message.

And yeah, I honestly wasn't actually expecting to be allowed to write the posts because no one really knows who I am, but I thought it was worth a shot. That said, if you're ever looking to expand the team, I'm ready and willing to learn.

Glad things are still ok. I've felt empty without knowing the progress and reviews of some VNs from my #1 favourite website in the world.

Hopefully things start looking up. I miss the old days where every week I'd have meaning in my life and would race to come on here. Please... Give me the strength to go on.

17 hours ago, ittaku said:

I'm not sure if that's good news or bad. Probably a bit of both, but good for us.

I assure you that it's entirely good news. It means my work on Sanoba Witch will be over and I'll be able to take my first serious amount of time off from work in a very long time. You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to it.

edit: Also, in case you're worried, post-break my schedule is looking somewhat easier in the coming months as well, so I expect to be able to keep up with site stuff after its over too.

Edited by Decay

24 minutes ago, Veshurik said:

When you fix loading the site from mobile network on mobile devices? It doesn't loading!

You're from Russia, right? If so, just use VPN. This problem has nothing to do with the site itself, but with the fact that our government decided to block 2 million random IP addresses last spring, and Fuwa just happens to use one of them.

11 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

You're from Russia, right? If so, just use VPN. This problem has nothing to do with the site itself, but with the fact that our government decided to block 2 million random IP addresses last spring, and Fuwa just happens to use one of them.

Ah, so it's the aftermath of that Telegram mess. Well, vndb is now working as normal again so maybe fuwa will be just as randomly unbanned sooner or later too.