428 Shibuya Scramble Stuck

squirz

Hello, I am new here and I am currently playing 428 Shibuya Scramble.  I am currently in 18-20 hours block. I had unlocked normal ending. Soon I found out that the ending I got was not a true ending as I stumbled upon this guide: 

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/20975-428-shibuya-scramble/

By this I had found out that there is also Suzune's ending which is unlocked if you have 50 Bad Endings and reached normal ending. I did the last one, but not the 50 one. So I decided to try unlocking those few endings by following last hour blocks instructions.  After few times I have given up, as I could not remember which bad endings I got [my biggest problem with the game, that there is no list of unlocked bad endings] So I had decided that I would unlock True Ending.  However, no matter what I do, I can't get Tateno and Jack from their bad endings.  

Tateno's bad ending is called - One Last Shot as for Jack - I can't remember how it's called, but basically he founds out wounded Tateno when he arrives.  All other characters either reached their ends or  "to be continued"

8 hours ago, squirz said:

By this I had found out that there is also Suzune's ending which is unlocked if you have 50 Bad Endings and reached normal ending. I did the last one, but not the 50 one. So I decided to try unlocking those few endings by following last hour blocks instructions.  After few times I have given up, as I could not remember which bad endings I got [my biggest problem with the game, that there is no list of unlocked bad endings] So I had decided that I would unlock True Ending.  However, no matter what I do, I can't get Tateno and Jack from their bad endings.  

There is actually a list of unlocked bad endings. Go into the game itself (not the Time Chart) and click "F1" (or "fn" + "F1" ) on your keyboard. There will be an option called "Bad Ending List" there.

Spoiler

bad_ending_list.png

Edit: I've also updated the walkthrough with this information.

Edited by wei123

11 hours ago, wei123 said:

There is actually a list of unlocked bad endings. Go into the game itself (not the Time Chart) and click "F1" (or "fn" + "F1" ) on your keyboard. There will be an option called "Bad Ending List" there.

Hide contents

bad_ending_list.png

Edit: I've also updated the walkthrough with this information. 

Thanks, however I still can't get Stanley and Tateno out of their bad endings.

Hmm strange, when I tried that "fn +F1" thing I only got the controls telling what key to press in order to perform certain action

Edited by squirz