Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
squirz

428 Shibuya Scramble Stuck

Recommended Posts

Hello, I am new here and I am currently playing 428 Shibuya Scramble.  I am currently in 18-20 hours block. I had unlocked normal ending. Soon I found out that the ending I got was not a true ending as I stumbled upon this guide: 

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/20975-428-shibuya-scramble/

By this I had found out that there is also Suzune's ending which is unlocked if you have 50 Bad Endings and reached normal ending. I did the last one, but not the 50 one. So I decided to try unlocking those few endings by following last hour blocks instructions.  After few times I have given up, as I could not remember which bad endings I got [my biggest problem with the game, that there is no list of unlocked bad endings] So I had decided that I would unlock True Ending.  However, no matter what I do, I can't get Tateno and Jack from their bad endings.  

Tateno's bad ending is called - One Last Shot as for Jack - I can't remember how it's called, but basically he founds out wounded Tateno when he arrives.  All other characters either reached their ends or  "to be continued"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, squirz said:

 

By this I had found out that there is also Suzune's ending which is unlocked if you have 50 Bad Endings and reached normal ending. I did the last one, but not the 50 one. So I decided to try unlocking those few endings by following last hour blocks instructions.  After few times I have given up, as I could not remember which bad endings I got [my biggest problem with the game, that there is no list of unlocked bad endings] So I had decided that I would unlock True Ending.  However, no matter what I do, I can't get Tateno and Jack from their bad endings.  

 

There is actually a list of unlocked bad endings. Go into the game itself (not the Time Chart) and click "F1" (or "fn" + "F1" ) on your keyboard. There will be an option called "Bad Ending List" there.

Spoiler

bad_ending_list.png

 

Edit: I've also updated the walkthrough with this information.

Edited by wei123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, wei123 said:

There is actually a list of unlocked bad endings. Go into the game itself (not the Time Chart) and click "F1" (or "fn" + "F1" ) on your keyboard. There will be an option called "Bad Ending List" there.

  Hide contents

bad_ending_list.png

 

Edit: I've also updated the walkthrough with this information. 

Thanks, however I still can't get Stanley and Tateno out of their bad endings.

Hmm strange, when I tried that "fn +F1" thing I only got the controls telling what key to press in order to perform certain action

Edited by squirz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, squirz said:

Hmm strange, when I tried that "fn +F1" thing I only got the controls telling what key to press in order to perform certain action

That's because you're on the Time Chart Menu. Click on a random block (as in get into the game itself) and do the  "fn +F1" thing.

Spoiler

random.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×