Lovekami Healing Harem

littleshogun

That console version of Cruise Sign seems lovely - it's really sad that it isn't the base for FD english PC release :(

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

possibly due to license issues.

I think it's possible - if they transferred publishing rights for all-ages version to 5pb (who are publishers of console version), they may not be able to freely use it for their PC release. Nevertheless - it's a pity :(

Cruise Sign, with decent translation, would make great "IMHHW Perfect Edition" as far as all-ages versions go...

Edited by adamstan

While at least we can make some excuse for Pulltop for not porting Konosora FD into the PC for overseas release such as the license, we can't say the same thing for Miagete here seeing that they still didn't have the Japanese version of that when it's the perfect time if they bring it to the Japanese first. While at least we can say that it's lucky that we got the cancelled version of all age port for Miagete, unfortunately we still couldn't get the original version of that and at the same time the all age version was already cancelled so the controversy is already there. Regardless the blame was still in Pulltop anyway because it's their decision, and thanks to that we still couldn't get the uncensored version of Pulltop VNs lol (Other than Princess Waltz). Speaking about all age, at least I can give Pulltop some slight praise now that they manage to release Umikana as their first all age, although if they rereleased it with sex scenes available then perhaps Pulltop was indeed a stubborn one.

As for the topic here, well obviously I still didn't play this as of now but I think we can more or less just expect this as a moege with big breast goddesses lol just looking from the complete playlist at Youtube.

Edited by littleshogun

• 5 weeks later...

As for Flight Diary, there are some worrying news. According to MoeNovel's post on Steam, they had to delay release in order to comply with Valve's requirements
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/MoeNovel#announcements/detail/1735477574697284349

We are really sorry to announce that to comply with Steam's requests, we have been delayed in releasing the game to you all. We ask for your understanding and patience while we resolve the current issues.

If standard MoeNovel-level censorship wasn't enough for Valve, then I wonder what will be left of this...

Edited by adamstan

Ummm.... release 18+ version of Lovekami spinoffs to Steam maybe, because I saw that Steam did allow Funbag Fantasy to be sold on Steam lol. For serious answer Pulltop should broke their contract with AGM and approach the third party for the translator, such as Mangagamer or JAST (Like I said those two did have some connection with Pulltop) and release their VN in 18+ (Without the help from fickle Steam if I may add).

That said, I don't know though whether I should wary for the VN company will not be able to use Steam like in the past or I should be thankful for them to 'slap' Pulltop (Obviously Pulltop will censor even further). But perhaps if I may estimate here, perhaps I'm more like 28% wary (Well the company can still use their own store, although it mean that more VNs will be censored to accomodate Steam's indecisive censorship), 22% thank Steam with some irony (Poor anyone who want to read Konosora FD), and 50% would be just move on (It's the FD after all). Note that the number is just my estimation, so you don't need to care about that lol.

Edited by littleshogun

I really feel that MoeNovel’s Steam Compliance reason for the delay is just an excuse. I find it hard to believe and it’s just a glorified way of saying they need more time. Steam would have pointed out the problems earlier or would have taken the page down with no explanation.

10 hours ago, WorldofAI said:

I really feel that MoeNovel’s Steam Compliance reason for the delay is just an excuse. I find it hard to believe and it’s just a glorified way of saying they need more time. Steam would have pointed out the problems earlier or would have taken the page down with no explanation.

Not really, the Steam's review quote for adult games is supposedly still pretty long, so it's easy to believe it just took Valve this long to look into the game and ask for changes. And more time for what, on MoeNovel's part? It's not like they ever cared about the quality of their releases. 

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

• 1 year later...

We have Pulltop finally announce 18+ version of this, and obviously it's only available in Japan because Pulltop didn't want to spent too much money in order to license the voices for sex scenes for overseas release (ie they may need to sell all of their assets just for that). The release date of it will be at March 26th later, and it has different Japanese name (Pureness Harem). Anyway at least this might be good if anyone want to read the sex scenes in Healing Harem even in Japanese, and it's not surprising that Pulltop rerelease this in 18+ version if we look at the VAs name (They use pseudonym instead of real name).

Edited by littleshogun

33 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

We have Pulltop finally announce 18+ version of this, and obviously it's only available in Japan because Pulltop didn't want to spent too much money in order to license the voices for sex scenes for overseas release (ie they may need to sell all of their assets just for that). The release date of it will be at March 26th later, and it has different Japanese name (Pureness Harem). Anyway at least this might be good if anyone want to read the sex scenes in Healing Harem even in Japanese, and it's not surprising that Pulltip will rerelease this in 18+ version for Japanese only if we look at the VAs name (They usecaliases instead of real name).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Took 'em a while, LOL. Can't wait for my 18+ Umikana. Sasuga, PULLTOP.

About Umikana, what I can say is that Pulltop won't make it as 18+ VN. The reason is simply because they chose newbie anime VA in which I'm sure that they won't do voice act for eroge first, and the VA themselves did use real name instead of pseudonym (The most famous one is Akari Kitou who is famous for voicing Nezuko in Demon Slayer and Momo in Machikado Mazoku). Most importantly, Pulltop already released Umikana in Japan and it mean that they already have a vision on how the VN will going. So yeah unless Pulltop want to recast the VA for 18+ version I don't think that they'll make Umikana (And Anofure) 18+ version, and I certainly hope that they keep Umikana as all age VN because if they really make 18+ version of it then Pulltop's reputation is going worse than already is (At least to me).

Edited by littleshogun

47 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

About Umikana, what I can say is that Pulltop won't make it as 18+ VN. The reason is simply because they chose newbie anime VA in which I'm sure that they won't do voice act for eroge first, and the VA themselves did use real name instead of pseudonym (The most famous one is Akari Kitou who is famous for voicing Nezuko in Demon Slayer and Momo in Machikado Mazoku). Most importantly, Pulltop already released Umikana in Japan and it mean that they already have a vision on how the VN will going. So yeah unless Pulltop want to recast the VA for 18+ version I don't think that they'll make Umikana (And Anofure) 18+ version, and I certainly hope that they keep Umikana as all age VN because if they really make 18+ version of it then Pulltop's reputation is going worse than already is (At least to me).

Yeah, for me Umikana and Anofure are fine just as they are - no need for ero there. BTW, apart from Miazora's fandisc, last three Konno's games (Umikana, ATRI and Anofure) are all-ages. Maybe he gave up on H? (He wasn't too good at it :P )

On 1/20/2021 at 6:36 AM, littleshogun said:

My post was part in jest, part serious. I know it's unlikely to happen, but given how they randomly decided to release the 18+ version for Lovekami Healing Harem, I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly recast the VAs for Umikana and introduced the H-scenes xD

Wait, this thread is live? Haha I did not expect that.

So I'm an absolute noob at this. I love languages and (as I assume is the case with lots and lots of people around here) I've always wanted to learn Japanese. I'm quite used to learning stuff by myself. Would you say translating flight diary by ourselves is something feasible, or is it extremely unrealistic?

1 hour ago, Something something said:

Would you say translating flight diary by ourselves is something feasible, or is it extremely unrealistic?

Why would you translate Flight Diary? Unless you wanted to TL the H-scenes, or reTL the whole thing completely, I don't see the point in it. Flight Diary was already localized by Moenovel.

On 27/01/2021 at 12:37 AM, Infernoplex said:

Why would you translate Flight Diary? Unless you wanted to TL the H-scenes, or reTL the whole thing completely, I don't see the point in it. Flight Diary was already localized by Moenovel.

Yeah, if they didn't censor stuff to death then it should be ok. They didn't cut that much out with FD supposedly, at least compared to what they did with IMHHW.

Guess I'll just get the steam version for it then 🤷🏻‍♂️ thanks haha

3 hours ago, Something something said:

Yeah, if they didn't censor stuff to death then it should be ok. They didn't cut that much out with FD supposedly, at least compared to what they did with IMHHW.

Guess I'll just get the steam version for it then 🤷🏻‍♂️ thanks haha

Content-wise Steam versions of IMHHW + Flight Diary + Akari Route = Cruise Sign (PS3 port that combines main game and FD). They are identical - I checked it thoroughly while reading Cruise Sign. It's just that main game suffers from bad translation. But, OTOH, FD + Akari are much better. They are by no means perfect, but can be read without cringing too much ;)

Edited by adamstan