Would anyone be willing to translate Nessa no Rakuen?

Kassidy

Nessa no Rakuen is a boy's love game. As from what I've seen, no one has even considered translating it and its such an amazing game! I mean that's just my opinion. I don't understand a word of it though and it upsets me greatly. D: I have no one to turn to about this and believe me if I could I would translate it myself but unfortunately I don't know how. ;___; So if anyone of you is willing to begin a translation project on it I would be so thrilled. Really, it would mean a lot considering no one has translated it yet. <3 

The picture displayed below is a cover of the game. (The game itself takes place in Arabia from what I understand) And the characters displayed are Will (the blonde),  Hakim (the man with dark hair), Ashraf (the man with purple hair), and Karim (the silver haired boy). 

nessa-no-rakuen-25930647e6.jpg

I'm actually interested in translating! I recently participated in my first game translation and really enjoyed it, so I want to work on more. I played Nessa no Rakuen a few years ago and really loved it, and it's number two on my want-to-translate right now! If there's a programmer out there who could help, I would love to start right away ;w;

• 2 years later...