I have a question

Sworb

I'm making a VN for school and I need to do some research by asking people questions through a form. I want to post it on here, but I'm unsure if it's okay to make these sort of posts and if where to post it. 
Thanks in advance for any answers to this! ^-^

Depending what the poll is about - if it's about VNs in general, you can probably post it in VN Talk, if the questions are closely related to your specific project, Creative Corner would probably be the most appropriate place. You can also use the General Discussion board if you're not sure about it, there are no strict rules for this as far as I'm aware, just common sense.

6 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Depending what the poll is about - if it's about VNs in general, you can probably post it in VN Talk, if the questions are closely related to your specific project, Creative Corner would probably be the most appropriate place. You can also use the General Discussion board if you're not sure about it, there are no strict rules for this as far as I'm aware, just common sense.

Thank you so much for the answer!