Jump to content
mitchhamilton

I Just Upgraded My PC OS From Vista to 10 After Nine Years! AMA!

Recommended Posts

Congratulation to that I guess, although it's not like that Windows 10 is better than Windows 7 though, because I'd been Windows 7 for my almost nine years laptop and it's still did good enough job for the OS. And of yeah it's not like I did use much Steam anyway, but I guess most of the gamer would installed one nowadays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TexasDice said:

What has inspired you to follow up a terrible decision up with a slightly less terrible decision? 

win 10 is good actually, if you choose the correct version, like LTSB version, no bloatware, no modern/metro app, and only receive security update, hence, no feature update, and supported for 10 years...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Windows 10 is a decent enough OS far better than any Macintosh or Apples OS... Although its somehow data hungry which consumes too much processes once you've update it and tries to monitor your activities, more like a spyware...  

Use Shutup 10 to disable any intrusive features Windows 10 has and take full control of your digital life! :sacchan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Congratulation to that I guess, although it's not like that Windows 10 is better than Windows 7 though, because I'd been Windows 7 for my almost nine years laptop and it's still did good enough job for the OS. And of yeah it's not like I did use much Steam anyway, but I guess most of the gamer would installed one nowadays.

 

6 hours ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

win 10 is good actually, if you choose the correct version, like LTSB version, no bloatware, no modern/metro app, and only receive security update, hence, no feature update, and supported for 10 years...

 

4 hours ago, Templarseeker said:

Windows 10 is a decent enough OS far better than any Macintosh or Apples OS... Although its somehow data hungry which consumes too much processes once you've update it and tries to monitor your activities, more like a spyware...  

Use Shutup 10 to disable any intrusive features Windows 10 has and take full control of your digital life! :sacchan:

...really questioning my decision now. :komari: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×