I Just Upgraded My PC OS From Vista to 10 After Nine Years! AMA!

mitchhamilton

Congratulation to that I guess, although it's not like that Windows 10 is better than Windows 7 though, because I'd been Windows 7 for my almost nine years laptop and it's still did good enough job for the OS. And of yeah it's not like I did use much Steam anyway, but I guess most of the gamer would installed one nowadays.

3 hours ago, TexasDice said:

What has inspired you to follow up a terrible decision up with a slightly less terrible decision? 

win 10 is good actually, if you choose the correct version, like LTSB version, no bloatware, no modern/metro app, and only receive security update, hence, no feature update, and supported for 10 years...

Windows 10 is a decent enough OS far better than any Macintosh or Apples OS... Although its somehow data hungry which consumes too much processes once you've update it and tries to monitor your activities, more like a spyware...  

Use Shutup 10 to disable any intrusive features Windows 10 has and take full control of your digital life! :sacchan:

7 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Congratulation to that I guess, although it's not like that Windows 10 is better than Windows 7 though, because I'd been Windows 7 for my almost nine years laptop and it's still did good enough job for the OS. And of yeah it's not like I did use much Steam anyway, but I guess most of the gamer would installed one nowadays.

6 hours ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

win 10 is good actually, if you choose the correct version, like LTSB version, no bloatware, no modern/metro app, and only receive security update, hence, no feature update, and supported for 10 years...

4 hours ago, Templarseeker said:

Windows 10 is a decent enough OS far better than any Macintosh or Apples OS... Although its somehow data hungry which consumes too much processes once you've update it and tries to monitor your activities, more like a spyware...  

Use Shutup 10 to disable any intrusive features Windows 10 has and take full control of your digital life! :sacchan:

...really questioning my decision now. :komari: