Romance VN recommendations?

Naterocks2000

Hi again! It's another month and once again I'm running out of material to read. I went and purchased most of the recommended ones from my last request post. So here I am hoping there are still a few that I may get my hands on aside from the ones that I am waiting for (Im looking at you "The most forbidden love in the world" , "Hello Goodbye", and "Melty Moment". ).  The ones I did not purchase were eden* and the Key recommendations, mainly because I don't enjoy their vns as much (clannad was good), and eden*  sounds like a tragic love that brings about the end of the world story. Other than those I did play and finish quite a few of the ones I purchased while "On call" for work, or on my days off. Thanks for any recommendations in advance!

*Edit - My list under my profile

Edited by Naterocks2000

Euphoria maybe?

Heart warming tale of a girl who 'turned' into a psychopath and wants the MC to kill her in order to save him, and the MC's magical journey to save this girl in the true route. Pretty sure it will be right up your alley :sachi:  Sorry, I was joking. Please do not read that.

Anyway, may want to search for older similar threads.

Plenty of recommendations there :)

Well im the kind of guy that dosen't judge a book by it's cover.

Well for me it was really good.

If you would like give it a try and see if it's good for you.

I don't want to force you or anything but as i sed before give it a go.

Anyhow you can find walktrough for it to.

I have to admit i used a walktrough to the vn i linked.

On 10/5/2018 at 8:46 PM, littleshogun said:

I guess you can try both of Deardrops and Yoake first along with Symphonic Rain, before going to Sanoba which will be released at 26th later. Other than that, I guess I could suggest you to try some GL VNs like Hakuai and Yurirei. I hope that my recommendations here would be helpful to you.

I've read Deardrops actually and its sequel/fandisc. Yoake is also something I guess I read and never added it to my list. Thanks though!

Edited by Naterocks2000

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 3:46 AM, littleshogun said:

I guess you can try both of Deardrops and Yoake first along with Symphonic Rain, before going to Sanoba which will be released at 26th later. Other than that, I guess I could suggest you to try some GL VNs like Hakuai and Yurirei. I hope that my recommendations here would be helpful to you.

Ohh Yoake is the one i asked you for earlier. Have you read it? Does it wrap up the story enough in the original game? Only asking cause it has a sequel as well.

On 10/21/2018 at 1:41 AM, Stormwolf said:

Ohh Yoake is the one i asked you for earlier. Have you read it? Does it wrap up the story enough in the original game? Only asking cause it has a sequel as well.

As for Yoake I believe it did wrapped it neatly enough, so I would say that the sequel there is just amount to FD there like Grisaia no Kajitsu sequel duology (Meikyuu and Rakuen). So you can play just as it is without worrying about the sequel, and have fun with Yoake there.

Edited by littleshogun