thefransw

Ahm

Any Key novels, like "Clannad" "Kanon" "Rewrite" ...

Ahm, Tsikihime it's a good one

Fate/stay Night

... You can google the plots of each.

EDIT: actually, as many people already said, All-ages VN are 50+ Hours.. and the pretty pretty good ones too, You may find some with 10 to 30 Hours, and may be good, But I don't Know... the only think comes to my mind is Tomoyo after and it's +18... 10 to 30 hours.. so forget about timing I'd say (?) .. :D

Ever 17 should be around 30 or so hours, and if you liked Steins:Gate you should like that too. Never 7 is kind of good too, and Remember 11 is a mindfuck, but it has some serious problems (read: it is unfinished.) Rewrite should also be under 50 hours, especially if you skip some of the less liked routes. Dysfunctional Systems and Planetarian are both pretty short (around 2 hours, tops) but worth it, and if you don't mind gameplay, playing one of Eien no Aselia or Galaxy Angel's routes should also take you way less than 50 hours.

Anyway, I don't really care for H-scenes either, but you can always skip them. After all, some of the best novels out there (Muv Luv Alternative, Sharin no Kuni, Kara no Shoujo) do have H-scenes.

Well, for the DS there's the Phoenix Wright games and 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors (the latter being from the creators of the Infinity series).

For the PSP there's Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom, Sweet Fuse: At Your Side, Growlanser IV: Wayfarer of Time (this one may or may not be above your length limit).

For the PS3, there's the Blazblue games.