Good VN youtube channels

neometalero

If you are looking for recommendations to get you started probably these forums would be the way to go, since you can get more personalized suggestions. A good place to start would be this thread, and then feel free to open a new one if you are looking for something in particular :sachi:

As for VN youtubers, hmm... I often watch some let's plays but it's mostly just the one person that happened to have uploaded the VN I'm looking for. There is no big VN youtube channel that has a huge variety afaik. But let me see what I can find looking at my history...

I watched this guy's Muv-Luv and Grisaia let's plays. He's pretty chill so I can put him on the background and relax while doing something else.

This one is not so chill, but he's a fun dude. I found him through his Kingdom Hearts let's plays, and then also watched him read Danganronpa and Steins;Gate.

And those two would be the ones I've watched recurringly for several let's plays. Any other I just found after searching for a specific title :vanilla:

Other than people doing let's plays and some occational VN reviews by some people I don't really think there are people focusing on VNs on youtube, apart from DDLC memes. Personally I think it would be nice if there was someone on youtube covering things like different localizing companies and general news about VNs.

Edited by bakauchuujin