SiglusEngine Problem (a new one..)

Chaos

Note on the problem about transferring files: You could put the 8gbs of files into a split archive -since you seem to be a good googler I will challenge you!- (probably two or three parts, depending on what maximum file size your USB stick supports...) and transfer them one by one. Would probably take a while, but should be possible.

As for the gpu problem, there really should be updated drivers somewhere... Well, I guess it's possible the manufacturer dropped support but :s

Note on the problem about transferring files: You could put the 8gbs of files into a split archive -since you seem to be a good googler I will challenge you!- (probably two or three parts, depending on what maximum file size your USB stick supports...) and transfer them one by one. Would probably take a while, but should be possible.

As for the gpu problem, there really should be updated drivers somewhere... Well, I guess it's possible the manufacturer dropped support but :s

If it's over a local network, it might be easier and faster to FTP or HTTP (or even netcat...) directly between the two machines.

As for the drivers the latest for the 82865G are from Intel, version 14.17, from 2007, for XP and Vista only. There is no Windows 7 driver for this device so there's no acceleration --- it's using a default generic VESA driver probably. Perhaps the hardware is fine, but you need to have XP to get this working.

Interesting, having xp to run this over.... I can divide my hard drive and install xp on the side disk and try out, but thqt would take me over a week for personal issues related to my college..

I can split them.. problem is my friend does not have net, so the only think I could do is split them into a. .rar file, with at least 2.5gb each and use my cellphone, or hers to pass it to her notebook

EDIT:

I haven't been able to divide My hard drive yet, but as soon as I do, I'll tell you, and tell you the results, if the vn ran when I tried on xp.