VNDB should include information about localization staff.

kokoro

42 minutes ago, kokoro said:

IMO, it'd make things faster whenever you want to search for a particular translator/editor acknowledged by the community as good, while, at the same time, it'd allow us to filter MTL garbage like SakuraGame.

I definitely agree and I recommend reposting this on VNDB forums. Though I don't think this will implemented any time soon. VNDB has a big list of changes that are waiting to be implemented, but the actual changes are very slow.

10 hours ago, Decay said:

Localization staff being added has been brought up multiple times with me supporting it each time, but nobody else there seems to want it.

On 9/29/2018 at 12:52 AM, Dreamysyu said:

I definitely agree and I recommend reposting this on VNDB forums. Though I don't think this will implemented any time soon. VNDB has a big list of changes that are waiting to be implemented, but the actual changes are very slow.

Hope that someone comes up with an idea on how to get VNDB to implement this as I (and I'm sure a lot of others) will love to know who did the localization (especially the TL-ers 8)) for Libra of the Vampire Princess  (and it's FD), IMHHW (Moenovel), Cross Channel (Moenovel), and your Diary ^_^

12 hours ago, phantomJS said:

Hope that someone comes up with an idea on how to get VNDB to implement this as I (and I'm sure a lot of others) will love to know who did the localization (especially the TL-ers 8)) for Libra of the Vampire Princess  (and it's FD), IMHHW (Moenovel), Cross Channel (Moenovel), and your Diary ^_^

A compelling argument to not implement this feature, actually.

edit: Keeping a public record of who was responsible for the shittiest translations out there to keep people honest and accountable is fine, but let's not get too weird about it.

Edited by Decay