The 3rd Tsurezure's Project: Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai

littleshogun

12 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

I wonder about this route . They say its nothing special so far, but ive read someone say it felt like a true route.

That's a subjective opinion. Even if someone says "it felt like THE True Route"... it dosen't mean that applies to everybody. Especially because HoshiOri dosen't even have one.
Pretty sure after I am done with Rikka's route I will maybe say the same thing. 

Edited by -soraa

1 minute ago, -soraa said:

That's a subjective opinion. Even if someone says "it felt like THE True Route"... it dosen't mean that applies to everybody. Especially because HoshiOri dosen't even have one.
Pretty sure after I am done with Rikka's route I will maybe say the same thing. 

Is it very subjective though? True routes might not mean that its the best route, but it should have more meat on its bones than a regular one. If all routes were like Misa's and i suddenly played Marika's, then it would certainly feel like the true route.

As for the true route matter I believe that it might be Sora's seeing that her route will have a lot of star talking simply because Sora is a member of stargazing club, and more importantly it's quite obvious that Sora's activity did convey the title here (Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai, and for TL Note here 'hoshi' mean 'star').

Another update, so here goes.

Common: 100.0%
Sora: 0.0%
Marika: 100.0%
Natsuki: 0.0%
Misa: 100.0%
Rikka: 100.0%
Touko: 88.24%
Total: 68.87%

Irru did say that they should finished the translation by the next week, although he couldn't be sure though that he can release it by the next weekend. Regardless of that, I think it would be nice though to get Touko's patch as Chinese New Year prize and it's even more fitting seeing that Touko's hair is red (If they want to take more time it's okay).

That's all for this week update.

Another update, and here's the update below.

Sora: 0.0%
Touko: 100.0%
Total: 70.84%

Also as Irru said, there's still no Touko's patch yet but hopefully there'll be one before next weekend.

A warning. There is something weird going on with some choices in the route. At a specific time in the old school building you get 2 sets of choices quickly. But the last set of choices disappears after you've done it once and wont appear next time you load. But the funny thing is that the second set of choices leads you to a unique scenario after the scene in question. I was lucky i saved as i dont think i could get there anymore otherwise.

Another update and this time Trip was already working on Sora's route. Here's the update below.

Sora: 25.26%
Total: 74.98%

What I knew is that Trip did like Sora's route, so at least it's good to know here.

On 11/02/2019 at 3:00 PM, littleshogun said:

Another update and this time Trip was already working on Sora's route. Here's the update below.

Sora: 25.26%
Total: 74.98%

What I knew is that Trip did like Sora's route, so at least it's good to know here.

Are you actually involved in this project or just posting updates and getting credited for your posts?

14 minutes ago, ittaku said:

Are you actually involved in this project or just posting updates and getting credited for your posts?

Why does that even matter?  It's not like this is the first time the OP has been giving updates to the translation progress by this group, the updates are very much appreciated.

51 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Why does that even matter?  It's not like this is the first time the OP has been giving updates to the translation progress by this group, the updates are very much appreciated.

It may not matter to you, but it matters to me, as I like to thank the people who are personally working.

22 hours ago, ittaku said:

In this case, then you should thank the team directly at their website. My answer is clear that I'm not involved in the project, and that I always credited both of Irru and Trip in each of my updates (ie I admit that I just posted the updates here, and you can follow their website if you prefer to thank the one who really work on this). I just hope that you didn't misunderstood me as the one who work on all of this.

Edited by littleshogun

9 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

It did not look neutral. It only looked like you tried to stir up trouble for no reason.

I understand his concern though that the people might misunderstood me as the one who work on this, so I'm should think that his (Ittaku's) question is a valid one. As for neutral word, ummm... I prefer to treat it as he was unable to explain his earlier words here.

Here's the update for this week, and in case you still confused like Ittaku earlier (And probably some people here) then let me say that you should thank Tsurezure for their hard work on translating this because I'm just post their updates here. I hope my statement here is more than enough to clear the situation.

Sora: 50.31%
Total: 79.09%

Irru did say that apparently Trip will busy so that there'll be no a quarter progress in the next update, so let's see it later (I'm still happy though thta we got the updates here).