The 3rd Tsurezure's Project: Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai

littleshogun

Today we have Marika's patch release, so congratulation to Tsurezure there. Go get the patch from their site here, and have fun. Other than patch release, they also announced the route order translated, so here's the order of their route other than Marika's in which I copied it from the site. The order of the routes goes like Misa > Rikka > Touko > Sora > Natsuki in which the next route here is Misa's (Duh), and since they'd decided Natsuki as the last route that they'll translate I'll call Hoshiori full patch as Natsuki's patch, just like Yukino's patch for HatsuKoi and Renna's patch for Tsujidou. In the end, what I can say for now is that I'm looking forward to Natsuki's patch eventual release.

Just in case you want to read something like translator corner, Trip also write his blogpost in which it's explain his bitterness for Tsujidou, his works on HatsuKoi append, his chance to be retire after Hoshiori finished, the technical talk about LIME (LINE's Bland Name Product in Hoshiori), and his happiness to work on Hoshiori. Read his blogpost here if you'd have some interest with behind the scene of Hoshiori's patch, and I'm sure that it should be a good read.

Another update, so there you go:

Common: 100.0%
Sora: 0.0%
Marika: 100.0%
Natsuki: 0.0%
Misa: 10.86%
Rikka: 0.0%
Touko: 0.0%
Total: 23.85%

By the way Irru remind us that Trip was quite busy with a week-long conference, so it would be better if we didn't expect much progress at the next update here. Can't be helped here I guess if Trip is been busy there.

That's all for this week.

Another update below:

Misa: 36.21%
Total: 27.41%

Not much to say other than good progress as usual, and moreso if we consider that Trip was managed to get that progress when he was tired from the confrence at the week beginning. Also I like to note that he was work on those at the weekend.

That's all for this week.

Another week, so here's another update for this week below:

Misa: 70.59%
Total: 32.23%

Good that Trip did took a liking at Misa's route, and that he already finished with Misa's school arc along with reach 30% translated mark. Oh and even if we have Misa's route fully translated at the next week (Which is almost certain), Trip did say that it's still didn't mean that we'll gonna have Misa's patch at the next week because there's still some editing work (I assume that he'll release it two weeks later).

That's all for this week update.

Edited by littleshogun

This week updates were surprisingly early, so here's the update below as usual:

Misa: 100.0%
Total: 36.36%

As for Misa's patch, they said that it wouldn't be out tomorrow because they still need with the editing and stuff. But looking from their usual pace, I would say that it should be possible that we get the patch by the next week if all goes well. Also Trip here did say that he'll take a break before starting on Rikka's route, which is understandable since Rikka's route here is the longest one in regard of line count, so perhaps we should expect that Rikka's route translation here will take a while.

Edited by littleshogun

Late to the party here. Anyway Misa's patch had been released at their site here, so go get that if you'd want to play Misa's route there and have fun. As for the next route, obviously it'll be Rikka's so I'll report the progress of Rikka's route from now on in which they'll have one tomorrow because Trip already start the work on Rikka's route here. For the record it's the longest route in Hoshiori, so it might take a while here.

As promised by Irru yesterday, today we have another update from Hoshiori and here's the update below:

Rikka: 27.96%
Total: 41.31%

Quite a noticeable progress there, considering that Rikka's route here is the longest one, and looking from the progress I think we can got Rikka's route fully translated at the year's end if all goes well. Other than that, good that both of Trip and Irru take a liking to Rikka's route.

Edited by littleshogun

Another update from Tsurezure, and not much to say here other than good job for they almost halfway finished with Rikka's route. Here's the update below:

Rikka: 49.51%
Total: 45.12%

Tsurezure work very fast and steady, almost makes me think they are not merely fan.

I hope they can finish Hoshiori without problem, like Hatsukoi or Tsujidou.

And I wonder whats they're next project, will be Ginharu ? ...  hehehe  :notlikemiya:.

Edited by Page93

4 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

I'd love for them to translate Tsujidou fandisc as well though as it seems to be a proper sequel to the story.

Tsujidou is out of the picture entirely. The translator hated it to bits, and it almost made him quit translating.
Clearly his opinion is rubbish, but there's nothing to be done about that.

16 hours ago, Page93 said:

And I wonder whats they're next project, will be Ginharu ? ... "kalau begitu luar biasa" hehehe  :notlikemiya:.

Speaking of quitting, Trip says there's like a 50% chance he'll quit after this project, since it really was his ultimate goal.
Hm. Not a cheery thought, but that's still a bunch of translations that came of it!

17 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Speaking of quitting, Trip says there's like a 50% chance he'll quit after this project, since it really was his ultimate goal.
Hm. Not a cheery thought, but that's still a bunch of translations that came of it!

I don't know about her plan to quit, is that why Trip says "goodbye forever" hehe.

Yup ... Im sad if he really quitting, her hard work already help a lot people including me :).

6 hours ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Tsujidou is out of the picture entirely. The translator hated it to bits, and it almost made him quit translating.
Clearly his opinion is rubbish, but there's nothing to be done about that.

Spoiler

Well, i can somewhat see where they're coming from. I did the main girls route last and it easily turned out to be the worst. Such blunders do happen. She was so desperate and longing for Dai in other routes, but in her own route? I don't know what to say. Dai is a loser for sure, but she knew this all along. She prioritized a fight over a date (the vn made a point of making up for that at the end), she broke up with him because of who he is and she wouldn't change. Yet she evaded a fight anyway for the first time during the festival, completely unrelated to Dai. So why did she break up in the first place? I honestly wished Dai would just move on and find someone else who accept him as he is (a pacifist), but of course he had to be desperate at getting her back. She did not deserve that.

Well, the route was all over the place and it gave me a really terrible impression of Tsujidou and made me like the other heroines better. They at least stayed consistent.

Well. the vn was a super fun read, but if anyone had big issues with it then i get it.

As for whether they hate Ginharu or not, I would say that for now it's just a conjecture so I wouldn't say that t's the truth for now. Also whether they'll have Ginharu as their next project or not, for now I'm content with Tsurezure did managed to finished two big VNs as of now (And would be three with Hoshiori later). If they really want to do Ginharu later then I would like that as well, but if they couldn't do that well it couldn't be helped here. For now let's just wait until Tsrezure finished with Hoshiori here, and let's see if they really want to continue with Ginharu or not.

Another update, and no need for much word here seeing that Irru didn't have anything else to report there:

Rikka: 75.9%
Total: 49.79%

Edited by littleshogun

17 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Happy belated birthday to @-soraa here, and if you want you can treat Rikka's patch as your belated birthday gift later. 

:yumiko: Never thought about that, haha. Thy :) 
Well, my favourite girl's route is almost finished :wub:

I will still wait till my easter holidays to read it or not :unsure:

However those guys sure work really fast. I am always surprised, no matter how many times I see their weekly updated :michiru:

Edited by -soraa

In this case, then yeah you can wait until Easter. I'm quite sure that they can release Natsuki's patch by Easter if all goess well, or if not then at least Rikka's route should be a good read by then.

Anyway, today we have surprise release of Rikka's patch in which it's very surprising because they say that they may not be able to have Christmas release, and lo and behold they managed to release it one day before Christmas. Go get the patch here, and enjoy the Christmas gift there. As for the next plan, Trip will took a rest for one or two weeks presumeably for holiday so perhaps we'll going to see the progress at Touko's route at 2019 later. Here's this week update below, even though you may already see it:

Rikka: 100.0%
Total: 54.06%

That's all for this week update, and merry early Christmas.

Edited by littleshogun

Well I don't know if he'll quit or not after this, but in the end I guess it's up to Trip himself to decide that. Anyway, there's no update for this week so let me say happy early new year 2019 here, and let's look forward at Touko's progress in the next year.

Edited by littleshogun

Quite surprising (Or maybe not) that Trip is still working on Touko's route even with break and all, so it's definitely the good news here. Anyway here's the update for this week, or rather the first update for 2019 below:

Rikka: 100.0%
Touko: 37.77%
Total: 60.4%

That's all for the first update in 2019 here.