The 3rd Tsurezure's Project: Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai

littleshogun

Finally we have HatsuKoi append patch finished here, and it mean that the time for Hoshiori project to begin has come. For the premise itself, we have the MC whose an improvement version of HatsuKoi's Yuuma, and more importantly the MC in question (Ryousuke) was come back to his hometown after seven years had been away from it. Other than Ryousuke himself is the improvement from Yuuma, tone work was also starting their trademark in this VN in which the trademark is their long writing in regard of the development, so obviously we'll gonna have a lot of lines (Around 200,000 lines).

Also it's important to note that star will be the major theme in one of the route considering that we have 'Hoshi' in the title (That one route only will be obviously better than the whole localized Miagete, because it'll be uncensored lol), and the whole theme of Hoshiori is the dream for the future (Yume Mirai part) in which it'll depict the characters going forward to their future. Anyway, I'd been looking forward to this and obviously I'll be waiting until the route order announced at Tsurezure later. So feel free to discuss about the project here, although I'll mostly use this thread for reporting the progress though.

Edited by littleshogun

7 hours ago, adamstan said:

I liked Miagete, have been waiting for some time for Sekai to fix Hoshimemo (still waiting :P) , so I really look forward to this project  :)

Same here, except for the bit about liking Miagete since I haven't read that yet. Definitely looking forward to this, though, for multiple reasons, but I'll be drawing a lot of comparisons to Hatsukoi 1/1 for obvious reasons. One would be that I like the artstyle and the use of vibrant colors in general, like in this pic. 

73306.jpg

It is very vivid, and I like the lighting as well. One thing Hatsukoi 1/1 did very well was the CGs and just general backgrounds, and this looks (at first glance) to be much the same, and the soundtrack is likely to be in the same bag there as well. I also liked Hatsukoi 1/1's characters and comedy (especially the side characters), and they could well be improved here too I'm also optimistic that the "proactive protagonist" tag will mean not having to read through frustrating routes like that VN had. I guess what I'm trying to say with all of this is that IMO Hatsukoi 1/1, despite its weaknesses, did have several strong points and made me like (and hope for) Tone Works' output: I'm hopeful that this would be a [much] better read. 

Another big reason is that IMHO the way Tsurezure Scans handled Hatsukoi 1/1 was very impressive - speeding through it so quickly and putting out a very solid patch. They've gone back and redone it but tbh I didn't find any issues I can remember with the first release, so even if they take twice as long with this patch, I'm optimistic that it'll still come out very well in the end. Hopefully they can go onwards to Gin'iro, Haruka after - there's nothing wrong with being greedy from time to time, right? :D. 

Wow - when i started writing this, my stance was more one of "keep an eye on it" but now I really want to read it :S. Between the star/astronomy theme, the standard high-school-romance theme, and things like "pure love story" and "osananajimi heroine" in the tags, it should be a good and relaxing read.

HoshiOri is probably in my top 3 charages of all time, so it's good to see more people have access to that piece of art, but it will take a while to translate the whole thing, that game is really enormous.

And one more thing: Forget everything from Hatsukoi, he is like a garbage in fire when you compare with HoshiOri.

19 minutes ago, kokoro said:

Tripli and Irru are the fastest pair in the scene at the moment. Especially Tripli: he's faster than Arunaru.

just wanted to say the same. one can basically expect each route being released in a very reasonable timeframe, even more so since both really liked the title, means double the speed - unlike their last one, which still has been done faster than many others.

edit: can´t say arunaru is more slow, when doing gameplay-ish titles does include interfaces etc as well, plus the linecount of all he´s done in recent years easily tops the million mark

On 9/28/2018 at 4:20 PM, Norleas said:

HoshiOri is probably in my top 3 charages of all time, so it's good to see more people have access to that piece of art, but it will take a while to translate the whole thing, that game is really enormous.

And one more thing: Forget everything from Hatsukoi, he is like a garbage in fire when you compare with HoshiOri.

We actually found out that while Hoshi Ori is indeed longer than Hatsukoi, it's not that much longer. About 17k lines, to be exact. And lines in this case aren't even full-fledged sentences. A name in the namebox is also considered a line. Combine that with the fact that there are a lot of duplicate lines because the MC is nameable, and Hoshi Ori might end up being the same length as Hatsukoi.

4 hours ago, Irru said:

We actually found out that while Hoshi Ori is indeed longer than Hatsukoi, it's not that much longer. About 17k lines, to be exact. And lines in this case aren't even full-fledged sentences. A name in the namebox is also considered a line. Combine that with the fact that there are a lot of duplicate lines because the MC is nameable, and Hoshi Ori might end up being the same length as Hatsukoi.

That's a surprise, i remember spending at least fifteen hours more in HoshiOri than Hatsukoi, maybe i skipped too much in the parts where the protag is the personification a complete retarded. 

Btw, in that comparison, you included the appends of Hatsukoi or just the base game?

Actually Irru here want to say that the line count for Hoshiori was at 170k, not 17k. Although if the lines were also in regard of the name in the namebox, then it's interesting to know as well.

We finally have the first update, and here's the first update for Hoshiori below.

Common: 18.19%
Sora: 0.0%
Marika: 0.0%
Natsuki: 0.0%
Misa: 0.0%
Rikka: 0.0%
Touko: 0.0%
Total: 1.47%

Still no route order yet, but perhaps they'll announce it when the common route was fully translated.

That's all for this week update.

Another update from Tsurezure, and this time come with the news that the common route is fully translated. Also as expected they'll announce the route order along with common route patch at the next week, so I'll looking forward to that. Here's this week update below, and as expected Trip was quite fast with this.

Common: 100.0%
Marika: 0.0%
Total: 8.08%

As for the prediction of how the translation will be going, what I could say for now is that if we follow HatsuKoi's pattern we could expect that Trip's would translated Rikka's route either as the 2nd route or the 4th route to avoid the burnout, because Rikka's route here was the longest out of all routes in Hoshiori according to the review that I'd read. Keep in mind that I might be wrong about this, but regardless of the order I'll be pretty much content with whichever order that Trip will take as long as Hoshiori got translated.

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

As for the prediction of how the translation will be going, what I could say for now is that if we follow HatsuKoi's pattern we could expect that Trip's would translated Rikka's route either as the 2nd route or the 4th route to avoid the burnout, because Rikka's route here was the longest out of all routes in Hoshiori according to the review that I'd read. Keep in mind that I might be wrong about this, but regardless of the order I'll be pretty much content with whichever order that Trip will take as long as Hoshiori got translated.

Tbh I am fine... whenever Rikka's route comes out. Currently I dont have the time to read it anway and I am proably planning to read it in Easter or in my Summer holidays next year. (If Rikka's route is finished ofc) 
But I am happy that it will finally come out and I have something to look up next year :wub::wub::wub:

iirc I am already waiting 3 years, that we get a english translation. 
I am really glad to hear that Rikka's route is very long, now am really looking forward to read her story.

But I am also interested in Sora's (lol), Misa's and Touko's route. 
Well, mostly about Rikka and Sora :D 

Edited by -soraa

On 10/14/2018 at 2:39 AM, -soraa said:

But I am also interested in Sora's (lol), Misa's and Touko's route. 
Well, mostly about Rikka and Sora :D 

In that case, then it's still too bad though because Trip decided to not translated either Sora's, Misa's, Touko's and Rikka's route as the first route. But then again, if you've been busy perhaps it would be for the best so that at least you have something to look forward to lol.

In case some of the users here didn't catch it, Tsurezure was already announced the route that will be translated first, and the first route here is Marika's which is quite surprising seeing that I did thought that Trip would save her for the last because Trip's been interested with Marika since the first time he saw her, although I understand though if he couldn't wait to translate Marika's route first. Anyway, with the announcement of the route order it mean that Tsurezure obviously already released the patch for the common route, so get the patch from their website here if you want to try it first and have fun.

Edited by littleshogun

4 hours ago, littleshogun said:

In that case, then it's still too bad though because Trip decided to not translated Sora's, Misa's, Touko's and Rikka's route as the first route. But then again, if you've been busy perhaps it would be for the best so that at least you have something to look forward to lol.

In case some of the users here didn't catch it, Tsurezure was already announced the route that will be translated first, and the first route here is Marika's which is quite surprising seeing that I did thought that Trip would save her for the last because Trip's been interested with Marika since the first time he saw her, although I understand though if he couldn't wait to translate Marika's route first. Anyway, with the announcement of the route order it mean that Tsurezure obviously already released the patch for the common route, so get the patch from their website here if you want to try it first and have fun.

Indeed :) 
I was pretty sure they won't translate Rikka's route first anyway :P
However I am really looking forward in my easter/summer holidays to read it. I already waited 3 years for it... so one more year won't kill me, haha. 
Furthermore until every route is released it will take a lot of time :D (Maybe not... those guys are awesome and fast)

So Trip decided to do the childhood friend route first. Tbh I actually thought he would start with Marika. 

Edited by -soraa

After common route patch release yesterday, today we have another update from Tsurezure. Here's the update for this week below.

Marika: 11.94%
Total: 9.78%

Urrim said that yesterday they'd been busy with the editing and stuff, so they couldn't translate a lot. He also said that hopefully there'll be more progress at the next update, although he said that Trip will be a bit busy so we need to take a consideration on that.

Guess what? Time for another update in which Marika's route was already at past halfway translated, and here's this week update below.

Marika: 52.79%
Total: 15.6%

As for the plan, since Urrim was about to go to Japan at November 3rd later, they'll try to release Marika's patch before that date so at least it should be at around October's end, although keep in mind that the release plan may change though. More importantly they'll also announced the next route that they'll translate when the patch release, and if we follow HatsuKoi progress they'll probably go with either Rikka's or Touko's route seeing that they were the first and second longest route respectively to avoid some burnout.

Edited by littleshogun

I don't understand why they wrote in Twitter that translation of HoshiOri stopped, because translator won't translate anything after Marika's route...

If it is joke, that's not even funny, I got scared, seriously. Agh...

So, it is possible to count, how many lines in game is exactly the text lines, not names lines? Thanks!

As for the line count, I think it's still at around 170,000 even with the name lines excluded although if you want the exact answer, then you should ask Irru and Trip there. No comment on the joke.

As usual here's the update for this week below.

Marika: 100.0%
Total: 22.32%

With that update obviously Marika's route translation is finished, and what's left is that for them to make a patch in which they'll focused on that at this week. Oh and don't forget that they'll announce the next route that they'll translste along with Marika's patch release, which should be done before Irru going to Japan at Saturday (Should be at five days later at the most).