Should I read School Days?

Sseth123

• 5 years later...
On 9/27/2018 at 1:25 AM, Sseth123 said:

I've know about this VN for a while and it looks really interesting. There are a few things I would like to know though to see if I'll like it. Some of my questions are asking for some spoilers but I'm fine with that.

Reveal hidden contents

1. Should I play School Days or Shiny Days first?

2. Is there any NTR/Protag getting cheated on? If there is, in how many routes does this happen?

3. I know there is a part where Taisuke ends up raping Kotonoha. Is them actually having sex shown? Is this something that happens in bad ends only?

4. I tend to avoid H-scenes that include a guy other than the MC. Does Taisuke (or any other guy that isn't the protag) end up having sex (or implied) with any other heroines? I also remember seeing a scene where Kotonoha and Taisuke are having sex and Makoto and some other girl are watching. In how many routes does this happen?

5. Overall, did you enjoy School Days? In your opinion, should I read this VN?

I suppose these questions could also apply to Shiny Days.

Thanks for any responses.

This work of art has the unique ability to describe the complex aspects of teenage life, including friendship, love, problems and their solutions. However, it is worth noting that the book has its own characteristics and may not be suitable for every reader. I wrote an academic essay using this book and found essay writing basics for this. If you're ready to think about life's questions, complex plot twists and emotional experiences of characters, then School Days is worth reading. However, if you prefer light reading without deep content, then this book may not be for you.

If you've been interested in the book School Days for a long time, you probably already know that it evokes a lot of emotion and thought. So I think it's worth reading.

Edited by michellebowerh