Lamunation! [OUT NOW!] by Love Lab

Formlose Gestalt

Considering that kepposhi's not normal humor and behavior, safe to say that Japanese people were really angry with that. So much that the Erogamescape average score for this VN was at 46, something that shouldn't be possible with this unique VN here. I like to think that Kepposhi here was probably realized that his joke was unacceptable within Japanese people, so hopefully he'd able to control his joke there a bit.

PS - By the way, I still wouldn't care much about the mosaic lol.

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Considering that kepposhi's not normal humor and behavior, safe to say that Japanese people were really angry with that. So much that the Erogamescape average score for this VN was at 46, something that shouldn't be possible with this unique VN here. I like to think that Kepposhi here was probably realized that his joke was unacceptable within Japanese people, so hopefully he'd able to control his joke there a bit.

PS - By the way, I still wouldn't care much about the mosaic lol.

"Normal"... What is nowadays? What the majority says it is?

Hey, if he's treating Meru kindly and everyone is getting along, who cares? People change, for better or for worse. Hopefully it's for the better though. Give the guy a chance, aye? Seems like this'll be a good project to keep an eye on and fund. Lots of things to look forward to.

Edited by AdventSign

Of course I also like to think that Kepposhi himself could change here, and I'm sure that he'll be more careful seeing that he was almost get screwed up by the joke there. As for Japan, they're more sensitive with that kind of issue so it would be the best to keep it down the joke (In public at least), but if he's really willing to change then I agree that we should give him the chance to do that.

Edited by littleshogun

On 9/26/2018 at 1:12 PM, bakauchuujin said:

Well Japan is the place where a idol have to shave her head in shame if she gets found dating someone, not sure how many of their scandals can be trusted, maybe he is a really bad person maybe they just overreact dunno.

Have to? doubt that. Most likely they cave from pressure from pathetic otakus.

On 9/26/2018 at 5:33 AM, Dionysus42 said:

Reminder that Kepposhi is a sexual harasser

What? Did he flirt with some female at the workplace? I mean, that's literally all it takes to be labeled as a sexual harasser today. 

Edited by Stormwolf

• 1 month later...

Love Lab (@lovelabjapan) Tweeted:
It's been a while, but we wanted to let you guys know that LAMUNATION is now 70% translated! Things are kicking into high gear!! ✨✨ https://t.co/onYlTaYxob

Update: 70% translated 

:sacchan: We are so close! I'm so excited for this visual novel! 

Edited by KanadeTachibana

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Something went wrong with your post so here is the tweet again:

And the steam link for good measure:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1025140/LAMUNATION_international/

EDIT: Sometimes the tweet isn't been shown and I am unsure what's causing this problem.

So here is the content of the tweet as an quote:

IT'S COMING!!! Add #LAMUNATION to your Steam wishlist and get ready for release on November 22nd!!! Psshheww!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1025140/LAMUNATION_international/

EI2gBAUVUAAaV1u?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Formlose Gestalt