This time Sakuragame decided to kill Hakoniwa Logic

bakauchuujin

29 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

With the kind of money they are throwing around, they could have easily bought out a couple of fanTLers who would do a better job than any Chinese 3rd party translation company.

But I don't understand why they don't do that and paying money for horrible translation...

44 minutes ago, Veshurik said:

But I don't understand why they don't do that and paying money for horrible translation...

Because they are either lying about hiring a 3rd party Chiinese TL company, or because the 3rd party Chinese TL company is lying to them, or because they simply have no fucking idea what they are doing and don't know who to hire to do the job. I'd bet on the first option, that they are lying. They are saving costs and just doing MTL + maybe an English editor (who, as expected, can't fix the MTL mess).

By the way there's a H patch that allow us to play the sex scenes as well, and here's VNDB page for the patch. What I can say is that at least they better than Harukaze in that front, although seeing that there's a lot of release potential with better translation may as well just ignore it.

PS - By the way I'd just realized that I should write it as 'Hakoniwa' instead of 'Hanokiwa'.