VN with a cheating route.

VaroOP

17 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

School Days maybe? It's pretty much all about cheating. 

I have had school says installed for a long time but the way the VN is I didnt feel like playing it. 

15 hours ago, Corrupted said:

I second School Days. I vote against Yandere. That game was so bad that it actually made me like Yanderes less.

I am gonna listen to you and not touch yandere. 
Already talked about school says, thanks foe the rec tho! 

12 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

well, if you wanna be a real monster, theres a route in kotori love exp where youre happily married and have the option to cheat on your loving wife in one of the fan disks. :jinpou: 

Well for this I'll have to play DA CAPO no ? 
Can you tell me how I should go about playing DA CAPO? There is a lot of it out there...

2 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

Not really a cheating route though each route in Eroge! Sex and Games Make Sexy Games gives you an option to cheat at some point.

Reveal hidden contents

This does give you a bad end pretty quickly though.

I have read this VN. In one of the routes yes I did end up in a bad end but this is not what I am looking for. Like I want a proper cheating route where there's a plot involved too. This was just getting an NSFW scene with another character and boom bad end. haha

8 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

Not really a cheating route though each route in Eroge! Sex and Games Make Sexy Games gives you an option to cheat at some point.

Reveal hidden contents

This does give you a bad end pretty quickly though.

...But it also gives you some hot H-scenes, so it's necessary to do those to 100% the game.

16 hours ago, VaroOP said:

Well for this I'll have to play DA CAPO no ? 
Can you tell me how I should go about playing DA CAPO? There is a lot of it out there...

well, like i said, the vn is called "kotori love exp" and it includes da capo but it makes it so its impossible to get a good route unless its kotoris. the disk focuses solely on the mc's relationship with kotori. it includes some fan disks that have and havent been released before. if you want, you can skip ahead to the last one so you can see their marriage.