VN with a heroine who is a villain/rival to the MC

namiultedjapanXD

Shizune in Katawa Shoujo .

Yumiko in Grisaia no Kajitsu . Bit on the violent side. Michiru is also antagonistic like....

Yuzuyu from Fureraba is extremely verbally antagonistic. Rina is also on the competitive side somewhat....

Kei throughout the entirety of ef - the first tale .

Kyou from Clannad ..... is quite violent (played for laughs though). Fuko acts bratty at times too (and she's adorable!).

Azuki in Nekopara series butts heads with the rest of the cast often.

4 hours ago, ittaku said:

Yuma as heroine in To Heart 2 fits into that category, though the competition is all trivial slice of life stuff like gaming.

LOL Yuma. Yuma is excellent and hilarious :D. 

Spoiler

I hate people like you! I hate them so much I could pour mayonnaise all over them! You pervert!

I'd also submit Shinonome Satsuki from Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, but you have to finish the VN at least once before you can get to her route.

This one is in spoilers because it is spoilers:

Spoiler

Koisuru Otome no Shugo no Tate (both games)

Ou no Mimi ni wa Todokanai

Dies Irae (Kei)

Ayakashibito (Kaoru)

Vermilion Bind of Blood (Ariya Takajou)

Yurikago yori Tenshi Made (Aria)

Hello, Lady (protagonist is villain to heroines in a way due to his intentions toward other characters)

Electro-Arms (rivals/competitors)

Let's see. If we talk about rival as in tsundere at the first look, then I would say that Ashe from Wagahigh here could be qualified. Other than Ashe, I think Renna from Tsujidou could be fit as well seeing that out of those three heroines only her whose clearly at your opposing side. For the last recommendations here, I'll recommend Chrono Clock with Misaki there. I hope that my recommendations here would be helpful to the OP there.