If my heart had wings

Stormwolf

Just an odd question. I entered Kotori's route a good few hours ago and it felt like the most natural progression of the common route. While this is all fine and good, how are the other routes? It makes me a bit anxious that they're basically all the same, with the same goals and almost same progression with just a bit mixed roles which are route specific.

Are the routes properly different? 

yeah, theyre different. i think kind of the overall goal is the same with each route, seeing the morning glory but since the routes focus on different girls their reasoning for doing so are different. if youre worried that theyre the same in the sense that the route plays out like kotoris just a few line and cg differences, then theres nothing to worry about.

9 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

yeah, theyre different. i think kind of the overall goal is the same with each route, seeing the morning glory but since the routes focus on different girls their reasoning for doing so are different. if youre worried that theyre the same in the sense that the route plays out like kotoris just a few line and cg differences, then theres nothing to worry about.

Just finished kotoris route now and i believe they can be different enough. Pretty good route. Only glaring issue is the rushed end.