[Dropped]A Sky Full Of Stars「Fine Days」Translation progress page

WaffleGod53

すべてスクリプトできました: 「1/181」 「0.5%」(Total Scripts Translated)

名前            スクリプト        ヘンタイ            %______________________

⦁    ひか:            「0/33」            「0/3」        0% (Hikari scripts translated)
⦁    ころ:            「0/24」            「0/3」        0% (Korona scripts translated)
⦁    みは:            「0/27」            「0/2」        0% (Miharu scripts translated)
⦁    おり:            「0/19」            「0/3」        0% (Orihime scripts translated)
⦁    さや:            「1/32」            「0/3」        2.85% (Saya scripts translated)
⦁    よし:            「0/30」            「0/2」        0% (Yoshioka scripts translated)

All technical issue's (as of now) have been solved!

A more detailed progress report can be found: here

Edited by WaffleGod53

I knew that I already said this, but let me said good luck once again and hopefully you'll be able to see through this until the end. Also you can ask us here of you need some help to do some editing and QC later.

As for myself here, while usually I didn't took my interest with the fandisc, seeing that Miagete FD was translated here should be interesting considering that Pulltop already did planned to localized Konosora FD. Also I guess it would be interesting if we want to see more Miharu, since I'm sure that some people took some interest to the fallen teacher back at original Miagete (Because otherwise she wouldn't be the heroine here).