~Hia

WaffleGod53

9 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Welcome to Fuwa! :)

So, are you a Pulltop fan? What's your take on MoeNovel? :chaika:

I don't really have any issue's with MoeNovel, I understand the business choice of selling VN's as an all age versions (since it's got a higher demographic and all) and there translations are way better that what they used to be cough If my heart had wings cough So i still like there game's =3

16 hours ago, WaffleGod53 said:

I don't really have any issue's with MoeNovel, I understand the business choice of selling VN's as an all age versions (since it's got a higher demographic and all) and there translations are way better that what they used to be cough If my heart had wings cough So i still like there game's =3

Wow, that's a surprisingly reasonable answer! I approve. :mare:

Hope you'll have fun around here! :)

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and yes I agree that Pulltop's (I'd rather call MoeNovel as Pulltop seeing that MoeNovel here is could be said as Pulltop overseas branch) choice to release all age VN on Steam could be said as a logical one. But still actually they could provide us the option to play the H scenes as well, because nowadays we saw many VN did provide the patch that allow us to see the sex scenes for the Steam version and I think Pulltop could avoid some backlash if they did the release like that. My take on Pulltop case aside, good luck on your translation project and I hope that you'll have fun here.