Kickstarter up for Loca-Love: My Cute Roommate

bakauchuujin

Frontwing released their kickstarter for Loca-Love: My Cute Roommate a few hours ago.

This is another one of their kickstarters to get funds for physical editions rather than the visual novel itself.

As for the VN itself, they have confirmed it to be episodic with each volume roughly taking the same length as a volume of Corona Blossom.

As for my opinion on the kickstarter, well while I am a huge fan of physical releases and I enjoyed the trial for Loca-Love the prices for the physical edition is just way too much for me to justify buying such a short VN.

Another episodic release I see, and that Frontwing decided to use KS for their pre-order store. Not much that I could say other than I didn't interested with serial release, even though it's make sense if Frontwing want to repeat Corona Blossom (ie both of the director (Hantenboshi) and the character designer (Nanaka Mai) for Corona Blossom also work on this one). Good luck to Frontwing though in regard of the Kickstarter.

Edited by littleshogun

I was wondered why central heroine is only Hiwa, then I saw that it is again episodic game. I am sorry, but 50$ for standard DVD-case box for 1 part of game is terrible for me. No...

Unfortunately, no. I can think about full edition, but... Really, I can get nice wonderful package of eroge from Japan for the same price... Even buying physical Japanese edition would be costs less...