Hello we are creating monster girls games

siluman

Hello, Nice to meet all here.
We are erotic monster girls game developer Siluman!
Anybody here loves monster girls can check our work on itch io or patreon :D

a27d24_2e136b116fbb4460bae389985da4c685~

https://www.patreon.com/Siluman

https://siluman.itch.io/

please check as the game is free to play and we want comment to improve our games better.
Thank you

hopefully more patrons are joining too

welcome fellow noob, I have a question how far have you guys progressed? and what projects are planned in the future after you guys finish the current one?    The reason I am asking is because I've seen many many developers lose motivation and quit, I would play the game and support if I like it but wont bother wasting my time if its a sinking ship and there is no future for it.   again welcome!

hello and thanks Artos :D
we are already progressed around 70% and planning to finish the ending at the end of this month.
after that we will start the part 2 with more content and gimmicks.

the project planned are revolves around monster girls but the main character is always three.
The Protagonist "Shikiyoku Minoru" - Human ???%
The Heroine "Alice Spade" - Succubus
The Antagonist "Lavos R. Fransteiner" - Mad Scientist

this is quite a spoiler as for the next project

after VX we are planning to use MV and doing the earlier scene like why the antagonist is become like that and the character relationships when they are young.

Actually we had a hiatus because after we do a recruiting, some members leave or procrastinating that makes our first suspended first game-[the slg ones].
And this happens around 5 months to be honest.
We are too enthusiastic to develop games and did not see our limitation like UI and Sounds.
So learning from that we are using a complete set of engine rather to make everything from scratch. 

also we are happy to receive critics like how we are wrong in delivering the speech in some scenes, a wrong aspect of CG and body template, etc as we can make it better next time.
we are still learning but always want to better ourselves, and after some time or maybe enough supports we will recruiting again to make animation and VA.

hopefully our games are enjoyed enough for you all to play

thank you

Edited by siluman
clearer entry